Status
Not open for further replies.
YES...YES...YES..... :vibe: ..I Got it.........

9b3f5160e140738e212ee38b81724e9e.gif

#JahBless .....:vibe:

Alright! I got two 7 gallon fabric pots with some media that the earth boxes used in this run. I'm about to go dig their butts up and transplant them.

I'm gonna have to play around moving the remaining media from the 20 gallon pots into totes outside with them being way too heavy to screw around with at the moment especially with no straps.

After that's done, I think I'm gonna play musical cannabis plants. I think I'm gonna swap places with Crazy S1 and CBD Skunk Haze. That will put the two biggest and most vigorous girls in the 4x4 tent to themselves! I can definitely spread their butts out after that!

Thanks @Mossy, but I look at it as a win win!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I get information and if we find a right combo, he gets some relief. I've given away quite a bit of cannabis in all forms just for that. I think it is a very fair exchange as long as I get input back.

I gave away 2 60 milliliter bottles To this young lady that was working at a tobacco store that was having seizures. This was my highest quality THC/CBD in MCT oil. When I made the delivery, her father was there and I fully informed him of everything.
I have been ghosted by them both. :face:

But that's the risk. It's just all part of my cannabis learning experience. The more knowledge I can acquire, the better I can help myself AND the mainstay of my focus, my fellow Veterans.

I think it is a very fair trade.

Thanks @Mossy, but I look at it as a win win!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I get information and if we find a right combo, he gets some relief. I've given away quite a bit of cannabis in all forms just for that. I think it is a very fair exchange as long as I get input back.

I gave away 2 60 milliliter bottles To this young lady that was working at a tobacco store that was having seizures. This was my highest quality THC/CBD in MCT oil. When I made the delivery, her father was there and I fully informed him of everything.

But that's the risk. It's just all part of my cannabis learning experience. The more knowledge I can acquire, the better I can help myself AND the mainstay of my focus, my fellow Veterans.

Twice I’ve given canna products to people that convinced me they were in a medical need, only to find out later they sold it. :doh:

Twice I’ve given canna products to people that convinced me they were in a medical need, only to find out later they sold it. :doh:

Nudge nudge..wink wink... probably best not to mention on main forum.... every Blaggers in 100mile will be in your mails...:yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back