T20 mendo Go Go first press @180f :lildab:View attachment 1688963
Damn nice! I just love low temp Rosin.................... Flower or hash!
With my hash, I've been doing cold prepresses, Start at 125F With light pressure for a minute, Increase pressure after that point And then count two minutes after it reads my end goal temperature 175-180.
I'm after the quality. I'll recover what medicine I left in the puck when I decide to utilize all the pucks I've saved.
I definitely need to do something with the pucks after this round of squishing! I have a quarter gallon freezer bag full of old pucks. I don't know if I'm gonna make oil or go ahead and do a alcohol extraction and make a tincture. It will definitely be interesting either method with all the different strains that I've squished.

Gawd @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ...I Thought they'd kilt'cha........:shrug:......

Sooooo glad they haven't... but they don't seem to be doing much to cure you either......:ill:... they are going to wear you out....:doh:
I missed you :bighug: :bighug::bighug::bighug::jump:lovethem:love:
The doctors i do have are great. One problem is that in an emergency when I need an ambulance and they take me to the closest shitty hospital it sets me back worse than when it starts. The main reason tho is that im at such a deficit nutritionally, just generally having no life and always being in some form of pain, i need 24 hour care. Tried everything there's just no way around it anymore. Like every time I have to get up that i don't prep and get ready for i end up tweaking a muscle or joiant or when i do get ready I can only make it part way through anything so I'm running in circles exhausting myself to get better putting on the weight, then "working" it off til i cant lift my head

IMG_2356.jpeg

Yes it does! Didn't have any dynamite... lol... that ground is HARD! We'll break it up with microbes.. :)
Depending on where this is located, you could plant some L bon rye in the fall and the root structure will definitely dive into that soil and help it break up. Just chop and drop about two to three weeks before you want to plant in that spot. Not only breaking up the soil, it will add massive amounts of carbon.
You could plant some hairy vetch at the same time for a little bit of nitrogen fixing, just don't let it go to seed or the birds will spread it all over the place. That would be fine, but just be aware of it.
You'll find the vetch all along fence rows and any other places that the birds will lite and then do what they normally do..............POOP!

Edit..................... L bon rye will act as a mother crop and protect the vetch over winter.

I missed you

:dragon4: I almost got me flying gear on......if we had anyone nearby you would have got welfare checks......

You have done Well to get as far as you have ....:bighug:...I just Wish you could get some flaming Relief..

:dragon4: I almost got me flying gear on......if we had anyone nearby you would have got welfare checks......

You have done Well to get as far as you have ....:bighug:...I just Wish you could get some flaming Relief..
If they can get and keep his butt out of the hospital, We'll see if we can get @PinkyNotTheBrain to be my guinea pig for oils or tinctures. Whatever works best for him at that particular time.

By the end of this grow, I will have plenty of options that will be duplicatable.

Yes it does! Didn't have any dynamite... lol... that ground is HARD! We'll break it up with microbes.. :)

You Enjoying yourself @JM ....?...

I can imagine you on that old tractor.. there is nothing sounds like an old diesel engine huh....?.... :pass:

Back