Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Mossy, I think I have learned a bit about stock-trading for the last couple of months. It’s fun and interesting to look att the different signals and tells that the stock will do. I would like to say thank you to the cannabis-plant for this, to you and everybody else on this site. 😀

I’ve probably l Iost $5-6000 to learn some of it but I think I’m on the edge to start to take profit any time now - so thank you.

:dragon4: I almost got me flying gear on......if we had anyone nearby you would have got welfare checks......

You have done Well to get as far as you have ....:bighug:...I just Wish you could get some flaming Relief..
I really don't know how i make it from day to day anymore. I just drift. Hoping my aunts spending time with her girlfriend. Its pretty hot , humid and all the allergen ratings are high n that's sorta the trifecta for her breathing to be at its worst. Her gfs house is much more comfortable and they actually have decent food.
Still can't get any kinda financial help which is extremely rough. Lost every single plant this time so nothing coming from there. Was able to get into a food pantry so that's some relief on funds. Pretty nice church right in my neighborhood. Surprisingly nice food.

that depends on the aim... :crying:
I feel like if you have a cat in the car without being in a cage you are just asking for blood-loss.

Also, my record for that test is just over .3 seconds. Though it took 20 minutes to stanch the bleeding..... :pass:
I once held our cat while the vet shaved her belly looking for signs of having been spayed prior to showing up as a stray at our house. There would have been quite a bit of blood, but my welding gloves took the beating. They still have the holes from repeated treatment by sharp canines.

There were no visible scars, but when the vet did the operation, it turned out that she had been spayed after all - the subject parts were missing in action. :crying: She was likely the only animal in the valley that got spayed twice.

Well, that's me for now peeps, everyone have a great day/evening/etc.

By the way, this old bugger's patience with emoticons taking forever to load and execute is just about done - I may just stop using them. If someone here knows that I am doing something wrong, I can read... I am on Windows 11/Firefox if that makes any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back