#NoFucksGiven is a state of Nirvana........:zen:
Yes indeed!
The only true wisdom consists in knowing you know nothing!
Creating the zen like state of Nirvana.
A fool that knows they are a fool is further along the path of wisdom than a wise man.
Neither truly knows anything but a wise man thinks he dose because he uses wisdom.
A fool who knows nothing, is a happy person, content in their ignorance!
However, Ignorance is only bliss until, you get hit in the head with realisation!
Without which, life has no meaning.
There are no gods, there are no masters, there is only you and when you are gone, there is nothing.
In the meantime, if you want a cup of tea, you best know how to make one because the universe isn't going to make one for you.
Thus the idea of Yin and Yang is formed because the universe always seeks balance!
Ignorance and realisation in equal parts!

Yes indeed!
The only true wisdom consists in knowing you know nothing!
Creating the zen like state of Nirvana.
A fool that knows they are a fool is further along the path of wisdom than a wise man.
Neither truly knows anything but a wise man thinks he dose because he uses wisdom.
A fool who knows nothing, is a happy person, content in their ignorance!
However, Ignorance is only bliss until, you get hit in the head with realisation!
Without which, life has no meaning.
There are no gods, there are no masters, there is only you and when you are gone, there is nothing.
In the meantime, if you want a cup of tea, you best know how to make one because the universe isn't going to make one for you.
Thus the idea of Yin and Yang is formed because the universe always seeks balance!
Ignorance and realisation in equal parts!

#FlowerPower. :watering:

Funny..... :crying:
And true in many ways!
I think I'm gonna enjoy being a old duffer!
Selective hearing sounds like a laugh!
Apart from the aches and pains and the ummmm, err, you know the......the thingy you can't think of...... ah yes that's it ...... the forgetfulness, that is!
Oh and the forgetfulness too, can't forget that!
And the not remembering what you just said!
I knew I would get there in the end!:crying:

I think I'm gonna enjoy being a old duffer!

8qp1jw0hf81z.jpg

I've reserved your spot............ :bighug:

About 8 Years ago..................,...........,:yeah:.. #JustSayin

:crying::crying::crying:
Jumping the gun a bit there! Under 50 doesn't count.:crying:
I may know who Fluff Freeman is but I also know who Harrold Lloyd is but I aint that old either!

Back