The cameras on my IPhone 14 pro blow my mind. Not long ago, a person would have to own and know how to use professional gear to get images anywhere near the quality that modern phones do easily. There is not much reason for the great majority of people to own any other camera. Mind you, not many more than a third my age do own another camera. :rofl:

Amen @Olderfart ... :headbang: ...I suppose it is all the power of a selfie.....

I Do own a proper camera....:photog:....and I find it funny that I'm looking at the back of the camera taking a photo... everyone else has their phone.... pointing at them..and the photo is background...:crying:...

I have a camera on the tablet but it is not as good as my proper camera....:pass:

If my dad come back tomorrow...the first thing I would show him would be a digital camera.

After his bathroom dark room... developing..and kit/time he needed....it would blow his mind that I can take a photo and share it with people all over the world in seconds. :headbang:

Amen @Olderfart ... :headbang: ...I suppose it is all the power of a selfie.....

I Do own a proper camera....:photog:....and I find it funny that I'm looking at the back of the camera taking a photo... everyone else has their phone.... pointing at them..and the photo is background...:crying:...

I have a camera on the tablet but it is not as good as my proper camera....:pass:

If my dad come back tomorrow...the first thing I would show him would be a digital camera.

After his bathroom dark room... developing..and kit/time he needed....it would blow his mind that I can take a photo and share it with people all over the world in seconds. :headbang:
Good morning and Happy Caturday @Mossy :bighug::pass:
Mobile phones are cool AF but I use a camera for photos and a pc for the internet.
Poor eyesight and fingers like bratwursts, means it is easier for me like that!:crying:
Talking of sausage fingers, have you seen King Charles's fingers, they are absolute bangers (pun intended)
1717829568744.png

The Royal sausage sandwich!:crying:

Caturday kitty being weird!

:rofl:

No School today. so I'm getting the wife to wheel the kid to the store!

:crying::crying:

24 hour light will keeps temps even but you will have less terpenes, as the volatile terpenes and essential oils will evaporate.
24 hours of darkness, may stop those terpenes and essential oils from evaporating but it will also halt the production of new terpenes and essential oils.

High @Dr Fluff .............
1717829462995.png

Having been practicing #FingerDabs ...the difference between the mobility of the essential oils between a Cold .. morning rub...and a warm afternoon tickle is immense.

93555d53f704e14e2be1758506078665_w200.gif

The colder the plant...the more the oils will stick to the bud...the warmer the plant....more oils on your fingers/gloves.

I'm guessing... turn your light off for 24 hours...your cabinet/plant room is colder.......:headbang:

Wow! This finally popped up in my feed!
I saw pictures of it when it debuted in knowing who built it, I always wanted to know more about the car and how it was built. I think it was 2017 when this thing debuted.
These guys craftsmanship and innovation is just simply amazing.

I don't know who's more OCD, this guy or the Ring Brothers!

High @Dr Fluff .............View attachment 1686851

Having been practicing #FingerDabs ...the difference between the mobility of the essential oils between a Cold .. morning rub...and a warm afternoon tickle is immense.

View attachment 1686853

The colder the plant...the more the oils will stick to the bud...the warmer the plant....more oils on your fingers/gloves.

I'm guessing... turn your light off for 24 hours...your cabinet/plant room is colder.......:headbang:
Exactly as I said, great minds eh?
The extra dark period will preserve the terpenes but so will just chopping it down and hanging it.
The extended dark period won't create any extra terpenes or resin production, that can only happen when the plant is metabolizing energy, fueled by photosynthesis, which effects can continue into the dark period but quickly tail off as the dark period lengthens!
The trick is then, not to lose those terpenes.
Everything is a balancing act, get everything right and inline and you get the Goldilocks effect!
Not too hot, not too cold, just right.
Now who has eaten my sodding porridge!

That's a lovely froggy! :rofl:

Fluff Freeman LMAO, now there aren't many here who even know who he is.
OK pop pickers lets rock, hmm not arf!

:crying:

Back