Then there were the show offs such as Adam 930 years, Seth 912, Enos 905, Cainan 910, Mahalaleel 895, Jared 962, Enoch 365 not out, Methuselah 969, Lamech 777, Noah 950 and the holder of the title oldest living person Methuselah 969 years but I'm gonna call BS on those times!
Compared to them we are just out the womb and bottom of our feet have just been slapped!

When a European country joined the EU... there was an island where most pensioners were living to over one hundred...all the scientists were getting excited..was it the climate....was it the diet....what was giving the islanders such super life expectancy...

:biggrin:. When they checked...most of them were long dead.....just the family kept claiming the pensions................:crying:

When a European country joined the EU... there was an island where most pensioners were living to over one hundred...all the scientists were getting excited..was it the climate....was it the diet....what was giving the islanders such super life expectancy...

:biggrin:. When they checked...most of them were long dead.....just the family kept claiming the pensions................:crying:
I was rather hoping you were gonna say because they smoked weed! :crying:
Meanwhile on benefits street.... kerrrrrrching!
:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

I was rather hoping you were gonna say because they smoked weed! :crying:
Meanwhile on benefits street.... kerrrrrrching!
:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

Apparently they are really chilled out about dope in Greece....... you can buy it at the shops...... :pass: ..who knew........?.....

Back