Morning @Lil Dab ... :bighug: ...you are up early for a non work day.....:pighug:.. you going fishing .....🎣
Yup just got on the water

IMG_0055.jpeg
IMG_0056.jpeg
IMG_0061.jpeg
IMG_0062.jpeg
IMG_0063.jpeg

Good morning all, wife has gone to work. We had my grandson over last night and I’m here just waiting for him to wake up. It’s looking like cartoons til at least noon… then plant work and a run of bubble hash from trim.

A test run on Jean-O's Crazy S1 photo is showing to have quite nice structure! I'm definitely liking everything I'm seeing so far. The topping didn't make her go crazy with a bunch of different side branching. She seems to have kept her uniformity quite well. She seems to have decent thickening of her branching, not quite as difficult to train as Asian Haze, but still needs to be rolled before trying to train.

At Day 28/29, She is definitely enjoying her life! I had to go ahead and put on the soft wire and velcro set up for her two top main colas this morning.

Look at all these pretty future tops! If RUCU CUCU was trained and ready , I would start the flipping process today! Looking at her this morning I think that's probably two to three days away.

With her open structure, I think she would probably make a good outdoor candidate.
@Jean-O Have you ran her outdoors? I'm definitely happy with the results so far!
View attachment 1686597
I haven't run the crazy X outdoors yet, I have run both of her parents outdoors and the MMXX did really good but the Crazy Kush took on a little bit of bud rot which was manageable but not ideal.

If you go by the biblical 3 score years and 10............... you are technically middle age at 35......................... :yeah: .. #JustSayin
True!
Then there were the show offs such as Adam 930 years, Seth 912, Enos 905, Cainan 910, Mahalaleel 895, Jared 962, Enoch 365 not out, Methuselah 969, Lamech 777, Noah 950 and the holder of the title oldest living person Methuselah 969 years but I'm gonna call BS on those times!
Compared to them we are just out the womb and bottom of our feet have just been slapped!
Suddenly I feel fresh and young again! Right who's for going out and having it large?
The milky bars are on me!

Back