Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for some information…

I found drinking a total of sixteen ounces a day, split into four servings seemed to really start making a difference. :pass:

I'll do some research to see if its "safe" to run both ferments at once. I worry about cross-contamination of bacteria and my living space is too small to keep them far enough apart to prevent that possibility. Lost a few sourdough strains that way once.

Also, I can absolutely see myself drinking well over a pint a day. As it is now, I go through around a quart of iced tea daily and always keep a gallon in the fridge.

Plus all this fermentation stuff gives me something to do while I can't grow any plants. :pass:

Afternoon Kittens, :cheers:
trying to get new phone set up manually as nothing would transfer over when they tried. Said it must be a glitch in the old one. What a pain.

Tent looking bare.
20240502_123757.jpg

Still some action in the sideshow
20240502_123805.jpg

Waiting for transport to take me down for the procedure. Supposed to be at 1130, its 12 now so hopefully soon
Afternoon Kittens, :cheers:
trying to get new phone set up manually as nothing would transfer over when they tried. Said it must be a glitch in the old one. What a pain.
Same thing happened to me and ya what a pain. Nother time had them transfer everything and it saved all my contacts #s but some of them not the names :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back