Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for transport to take me down for the procedure. Supposed to be at 1130, its 12 now so hopefully soon

Same thing happened to me and ya what a pain. Nother time had them transfer everything and it saved all my contacts #s but some of them not the names :doh:

Sending good vibes!

Waiting for transport to take me down for the procedure. Supposed to be at 1130, its 12 now so hopefully soon

Same thing happened to me and ya what a pain. Nother time had them transfer everything and it saved all my contacts #s but some of them not the names :doh:
Good luck buddy. :bighug: :goodluck::karmacloud:

Hope everyone is having a good day! Hot as balls here in the mid Atlantic. 90*F! here

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 1.34.05 PM.png

Good luck brosephine!
0326F076-A535-481B-B8E1-C861CAA84E61.jpeg

Hope things go well :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back