Status
Not open for further replies.
I play that tune every year mate. Thank you,

It's unreal how depressed you can feel when you think back over the years and realise what a fuckup you've been. This year seems extra strong for some reason.

Qb
I think that proves your Human :bighug:

I play that tune every year mate. Thank you,

It's unreal how depressed you can feel when you think back over the years and realise what a fuckup you've been. This year seems extra strong for some reason.

Qb
I always feel like it's impressive to still be around another year after the fuckup I've been :shrug::bong:

In fact fuck that shite here's my girls 6 days from chop

20240630_022757.jpg
20240630_022646.jpg

These days of depression really fuck with your head. I wasn't happy then and I wouldnt have been happy if I kept it going, So what the fuck am I worrying about?

I really fucking hate my mind at times.

Qb

I always feel like it's impressive to still be around another year after the fuckup I've been :shrug::bong:

don't even get me started on how impressive it is that i've sumhow lasted 61 yearz (almost 62 :mrgreen: ) :rofl: :doh: :whew: ppp

I took a drive to the 'burbs this evening. It rained for the last12 hours, and the critters were out. Is that 1 tom with 4 hens? I couldn't get all 6 to get into the frame at the same time. The refugee kids call them "bush meat."
wild_turkeys.jpg

And these 2 fawns, born this season, I supposes. Annother one squished in the road may be their sister:
fawns.jpg

@Mossy :d5: Been a long day of sitting in the air conditioning watching me do yardwork :crying:
View attachment 1691146View attachment 1691147View attachment 1691148
They look like they deserve a break.
I think we'd have to ask @Mossy to get the actual low down. I don't wanna say anything I don't know cause I'm with ya. I know the 7 milestones and that's about it not sure if that's even a thing anymore :shrug::pass:
I think that's it. I mark weekly just for s/g's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back