Status
Not open for further replies.
I play that tune every year mate. Thank you,

It's unreal how depressed you can feel when you think back over the years and realise what a fuckup you've been. This year seems extra strong for some reason.

Qb
You can't change the past but you can live in the present. Make the best of it friend.

You can't change the past but you can live in the present. Make the best of it friend.

"I know i was born and i know that i'll die
The in between is mine
I am mine"

:headbang: ppp

I play that tune every year mate. Thank you,

It's unreal how depressed you can feel when you think back over the years and realise what a fuckup you've been. This year seems extra strong for some reason.

Qb
Yeah that's what an English teacher told me. He said, "Son, when I look at you all I see is wasted potential." Depressing how many times I've missed the boat (literally and figuratively). Looking to the future is much more uplifting. Although, like Yogi Berra said, "My future is mostly in the past."

Yeah that's what an English teacher told me. He said, "Son, when I look at you all I see is wasted potential." Depressing how many times I've missed the boat (literally and figuratively). Looking to the future is much more uplifting. Although, like Yogi Berra said, "My future is mostly in the past."
Or, as a yogi once told me in Paradise Island, Bahamas, "There is no past, no future, only the now."
[edit: maybe it wasn't the yogi, it was an investment guru]

I took a drive to the 'burbs this evening. It rained for the last12 hours, and the critters were out. Is that 1 tom with 4 hens? I couldn't get all 6 to get into the frame at the same time. The refugee kids call them "bush meat."

I think that's 4 Toms and 1 hen Toms have beards :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back