Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know a handful I only talk to one he has a couple friends that grow too. I know them but don’t talk to them often. My grow buddy was my dealer and then we start growing together here till he started his own grow at home. I’ve tried a few times to get him and the other guys online but they don’t seem to care

I did add some additives but those are with a free bag of MC
Same here, I let em know about the site, how we can help, post your pics/none on your phone.....and they "don't want their info out there" while posting on FB..........I've typed about 5 different things here about idiots, violence, genetics, etc and deleted them so i'll just let it sit with this..... It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society..jiddu krishnamurti.

With the autoseeds g&s, are we supposed to make our own thread for that or is everybody posting in that 1 thread with thread marks? I'm gonna make a journal but I've got a couple other plants that will be in there :pass:
Don't forget tagging

With the autoseeds g&s, are we supposed to make our own thread for that or is everybody posting in that 1 thread with thread marks? I'm gonna make a journal but I've got a couple other plants that will be in there :pass:

I don't believe the separate journal is required the main thread is and not so sure what's going on with thread marks anymore. Just try to keep the other plants outta the pics that's all I'm gong to do I got AS and LH in the same tent separate journals :pass:

I don't believe the separate journal is required the main thread is and not so sure what's going on with thread marks anymore. Just try to keep the other plants outta the pics that's all I'm gong to do I got AS and LH in the same tent separate journals :pass:
I was thinking my own journal for the whole tent, and keeping the testers in the front and posting their updates in the community thread :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back