Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 28/29 Still alive - starting week 5!

I've not killed it and things look on track. I think preflower is starting? I trained out the sides but I've got no idea how to attack the top of the plant. Is it far enough along that I should just leave it alone? I also am thinking about clipping a couple of the big early fan leaves unless that is a really bad idea. They overlap a lot.

If it is preflower time, should I adjust my feed? I'm using megacrop 1 part and have epsom salt on hand. I've read a bunch saying plants need a P-K boost at the start of flowering. Not sure what I should attempt to add or just leave things be. I've got Prime so I could have "something" in a day or two. Advice? It definitely snuck up on me. Don't know what I was expecting timeline wise. I've read all the other threads. Guess I just didn't think it would work!

View attachment 1690759

Preflower?

View attachment 1690763
Thinking you could cut the large inner fans that are losing color…

Good Morfnoevight All! Past EO and just got the Dabs onboard :lildab: :lildab: :lildab:

I pump on average about 750 watts into my grow space with lights on. 3.41 Btu/h times 750 watts = 2557 Btu. This + 20% more is the cooling Btu I would need to try to run a closed system. The AC Infinity system would not handle that in this hot ass valley. The major advantage of a closed system would be the ability to run Co2. In my scale of grow it does not pencil out. That said I see a huge value in their product for so many closet & small tent growers. Set it and it will tell you when something is wrong with VPD! hell yeah.

We had chicken fajitas last night with that boiled chicken, different but it was good. That $8 chicken has given 5 qt. of stock, 4 Cobb Chicken Salad meals, 3 chicken fajitas meals and there is still half a breast left! I am sure chicken and noodles 2 more meals What a bargain.

Chicken Cobb Salad
IMG_20240625_155810846.jpg

Chicken Fajitas:

IMG_20240626_155057114.jpg

Then for breakfast today Egg Muffin done right. Lightly toasted and well buttered Brioche bun, Canadian Bacon (3 slices) jumbo egg fried over easy, Rich Man Velveeta :haha: it is a little messy when the yolk runs but so damn good.

IMG_20240627_071932997.jpg

I make my own Rich Man Velveeta, 16 oz. of Goat Cheddar $25, 185 ml goat milk$1, 32 g. goat butter$1.75, 11.5 g. Sodium Citrate, 1 g. Sodium hexametaphosphate. $0.60 1/2 teaspoon Annatto for color (optional). total $28.35 for ~21 oz. or $1.35 per ounce compared to $0.33 per ounce for Kraft Velveeta Cheese. Mine tastes better, more importantly no-cow! BUT shit it is expensive.
2024-06-27_13-37-03.jpg

I got a late start on my dabs today because I was using power tools to work on my washing machine.

IMG_20240627_125418837_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240627_125454316_HDR.jpg

What is the lineage for those? if your tellin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back