Status
Not open for further replies.
When you lose the screws for your smart pots.

IMG_20240627_131133.jpg

Goo...... Wish you were here.....?.......... :vibe:

Maybe not that one, but there plenty in the EU I would live to be there!. Should have been in your neck of the woods last week! Janes Addiction just played with all original members in Madrid and Barcelona

It's Canada Day weekend up here tomorrow. We go from a population of 800 people to a little over 10,000 this weekend. Gotta say I'm not looking forward to it. I think it is our turn this year to host the "take back the lake" party in September and I can't wait. People tend to stop using their brains the second they start their holidays. This is the season for Baxter and I to disappear into the forest. On a positive note......I got the swimming pool in service yesterday and Buzzard's Beach is officially open...............and there is no shortage of buds, dabs , and hash............open invitation if you're in the area......:smokeout::baked:

You only have one drain on your catch basin? Down here it's a rule of thumb to have two, a main basin drain and a secondary about the half full mark that drains near a well used location so you can see it pretty quick if the main gets clogged.

Don't get me started! I'd like to smack the fucktard that installed the system. It's pretty old and an older lady had this house and got taken advantage of with a lot of things. There's a catch pan on the unit with a pump and a separate overflow pan with only the one drainage port that's halfway up. You are correct, there should be two drains in the bottom overflow pan. But...
Turned out both lines were clogged. Guy took an air canister up and blew them out. Don't know exactly where the line(S) run out of the house. Probably in the back gutter, but I haven't been up there with a ladder on that side. It's two story in the back and the gutter drains are piped and run underground out into the yard. Therefore, not code compliant...Seems to be fine now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back