Status
Not open for further replies.
And it begins.
20240627_104538.jpg

It's Canada Day weekend up here tomorrow. We go from a population of 800 people to a little over 10,000 this weekend. Gotta say I'm not looking forward to it. I think it is our turn this year to host the "take back the lake" party in September and I can't wait. People tend to stop using their brains the second they start their holidays. This is the season for Baxter and I to disappear into the forest. On a positive note......I got the swimming pool in service yesterday and Buzzard's Beach is officially open...............and there is no shortage of buds, dabs , and hash............open invitation if you're in the area......:smokeout::baked:

Nothin like waking up to a puddle in your hallway from an overflowing HVAC catch basin! UUURRRGGGHHHHHHH!. I feel ya @Bill.de.Cat!

Pumped out all the remaining water. Tubes aren't clogged and the condenser coil isn't frozen so that's as far as I go. HVAC person called. No AC, mid upper 90's today and super humid from a rain last night....

On a more positive note, a mystery of life has been solved!

View attachment 1690788
You only have one drain on your catch basin? Down here it's a rule of thumb to have two, a main basin drain and a secondary about the half full mark that drains near a well used location so you can see it pretty quick if the main gets clogged.

Thanks @Mossy .. gonna have to gauge it right after first flush to cut off a corner to feed another Uncle Ben's bag. Need to check the others progression when I go back and check later.

Right there with ya. 7 is kinda steep, but if ya factor in 3 machines it's not too bad. If multiple things can be used at one time it could be worth it. I don't have the electric to run a duhu and AC at the same time and my ac won't bring down the humidity enough so it's one or the other for me...So, two at once could work and be worth it for me at least.

You got a great deal for your 12K BTU! Just looked on the bLowes and those are close or more than $700 now!
Ok so i went back and checked and mine is 7,000btu for the newer unit of measurement or 10,000 ashrae (older measurement scale) but not sure which one ac infinity is using on their unit but for double the cost i am fine with mine! ;)

1719502578222.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back