Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 28/29 Still alive - starting week 5!

I've not killed it and things look on track. I think preflower is starting? I trained out the sides but I've got no idea how to attack the top of the plant. Is it far enough along that I should just leave it alone? I also am thinking about clipping a couple of the big early fan leaves unless that is a really bad idea. They overlap a lot.

If it is preflower time, should I adjust my feed? I'm using megacrop 1 part and have epsom salt on hand. I've read a bunch saying plants need a P-K boost at the start of flowering. Not sure what I should attempt to add or just leave things be. I've got Prime so I could have "something" in a day or two. Advice? It definitely snuck up on me. Don't know what I was expecting timeline wise. I've read all the other threads. Guess I just didn't think it would work!

View attachment 1690759

Preflower?

View attachment 1690763
Get ready for her to really start stretching. All my RBF got pretty tall. I'd keep with the veg nutrients for a little longer. What are you growing in?

Good morning @Mossy
:bighug: :pass: How are you doing my friend?

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: ..could be worse..........:biggrin:...you..?...

Is his leg doing any better.....?.......:pighug:

Broke down and bought some beer yesterday and had a couple after a hard, hot muggy day taking out, disassembling, completely cleaning, reassembling and reinstalling a window unit. Have no idea how leaves got in there as it's in the back porch area under an awning, but it was full of them. Which clogged the single drain hole .....why only one hole I have no idea but it's got four of them now.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .....:cheers:.... sometimes only a long cold beer will do........:d5:
Yup, looks like it's starting. Not knowing what your growing in makes it hard to give any advise on possible additives. I use soil ( HF and Black Kow ) with Osmocoate plus mixed in between grows which takes care of most my needs. Occasional MC 1 part and P/K boost depending on the plant.
Looks to be a little fading starting in on the main fan leaves so really up to you on how you want to address it but looks like you'll have some nice smoke when it gets done.

Its almost Friday

JC307686.jpg

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: ..could be worse..........:biggrin:...you..?...

Is his leg doing any better.....?.......:pighug:

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .....:cheers:.... sometimes only a long cold beer will do........:d5:
Doing well Auntie :pass:

His shoulder is a little better, as long as I don’t let him run or hum on it too much…. And he lets me know when it’s time to end the walk. We did about two miles this morning, and he did pretty good. It seems to flare with overuse..
IMG_2405.jpeg
IMG_2406.jpeg

He was very happy to get a walk outside of the neighborhood this morning (I was too lol)…:smokeout:

Nothin like waking up to a puddle in your hallway from an overflowing HVAC catch basin! UUURRRGGGHHHHHHH!. I feel ya @Bill.de.Cat!

Pumped out all the remaining water. Tubes aren't clogged and the condenser coil isn't frozen so that's as far as I go. HVAC person called. No AC, mid upper 90's today and super humid from a rain last night....

On a more positive note, a mystery of life has been solved!

Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 11.45.06 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back