Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke down and bought some beer yesterday and had a couple after a hard, hot muggy day taking out, disassembling, completely cleaning, reassembling and reinstalling a window unit. Have no idea how leaves got in there as it's in the back porch area under an awning, but it was full of them. Which clogged the single drain hole .....why only one hole I have no idea but it's got four of them now.

IMG_2404.jpeg

Day 28/29 Still alive - starting week 5!

I've not killed it and things look on track. I think preflower is starting? I trained out the sides but I've got no idea how to attack the top of the plant. Is it far enough along that I should just leave it alone? I also am thinking about clipping a couple of the big early fan leaves unless that is a really bad idea. They overlap a lot.

If it is preflower time, should I adjust my feed? I'm using megacrop 1 part and have epsom salt on hand. I've read a bunch saying plants need a P-K boost at the start of flowering. Not sure what I should attempt to add or just leave things be. I've got Prime so I could have "something" in a day or two. Advice? It definitely snuck up on me. Don't know what I was expecting timeline wise. I've read all the other threads. Guess I just didn't think it would work!

d29-1.JPG

Preflower?

d29-2.JPG

Day 28/29 Still alive - starting week 5!

I've not killed it and things look on track. I think preflower is starting? I trained out the sides but I've got no idea how to attack the top of the plant. Is it far enough along that I should just leave it alone? I also am thinking about clipping a couple of the big early fan leaves unless that is a really bad idea. They overlap a lot.

If it is preflower time, should I adjust my feed? I'm using megacrop 1 part and have epsom salt on hand. I've read a bunch saying plants need a P-K boost at the start of flowering. Not sure what I should attempt to add or just leave things be. I've got Prime so I could have "something" in a day or two. Advice? It definitely snuck up on me. Don't know what I was expecting timeline wise. I've read all the other threads. Guess I just didn't think it would work!

View attachment 1690759

Preflower?

View attachment 1690763
Yup, looks like it's starting. Not knowing what your growing in makes it hard to give any advise on possible additives. I use soil ( HF and Black Kow ) with Osmocoate plus mixed in between grows which takes care of most my needs. Occasional MC 1 part and P/K boost depending on the plant.
Looks to be a little fading starting in on the main fan leaves so really up to you on how you want to address it but looks like you'll have some nice smoke when it gets done.

I trained out the sides but I've got no idea how to attack the top of the plant.

Leave the side branches alone and bend the to over otherwise those side branches will never catch up.

If it is preflower time, should I adjust my feed? I'm using megacrop 1 part and have epsom salt on hand. I've read a bunch saying plants need a P-K boost at the start of flowering. Not sure what I should attempt to add or just leave things be. I've got Prime so I could have "something" in a day or two. Advice?

You should have my feed schedule. I use NPK industries RAW P and RAW K others use sweet candy

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back