Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that I metabolize pain meds very quickly, 2-3 hours.

What I e had to do is break an 8 hour dose into several pieces and take them over the 8 hour period.

This way I didn't rollercoaster so much.

Catching up on pain is much more difficult than maintaining once you reach relief.
Ya i think I might as well... I think I metabolize everything fairly quick, unfortunately while in the hospital I have a little less control of my dosing, its IV instead of a pill.

Ya i think I might as well... I think I metabolize everything fairly quick, unfortunately while in the hospital I have a little less control of my dosing, its IV instead of a pill.

:bighug:. Yay @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:

Now you know why I have been flapping about them not giving you adequate painkillers... brain filled with pain cracks...:shrug:... question of when.. not if.

Soul destroying.

Depression is a guaranteed side effect... so.... you are Really Normal.......:pighug:

Unfortunately... there are a lot of us here... including me...who have been where you are....but... we've pulled through it.

There is actually light at the end of the tunnel... with cannabis...if we can get you through the hospital stuff.

We can work on it.

I'm also with the members that say there is a Level of meds you need in your system...there is...we can work on that too...:pighug:

Keep your chin up.....:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:

If they have your meds in a patch form you'll get a steady dose.

There is an enzyme, CTP2D6 associated with this, and there are tests. Blood thinners for example can kill someone who has ultra fast metabolic rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back