Being Monday, you gotta know your....

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 7.55.51 PM.png

Ummm….. pretty sure autos are the dark side…… photos are like the goths that shop at hot topic….. fairly basic and unimaginative :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

Well, considering we are on a site dedicated to autos, photos would seems to be the dark side in this case... :rofl: Also when being peer pressured the other week, he gave us the big fat emphatic no to photos :rofl:

Might as well start em in something small and transplant…. :pass:
photos? finally succumbing to the dark side? :rofl:

All about your setup and how you water them. Since you have a rez setup, you can use prefilled 1 gallon coco bags like the ones JP is/was using. Plants can/will get huge in that size with proper automated water/feed. If you wanna use your pots, personally I'd go 3 gallon to start. If hand watering go with the 5 gallon

As far as transplanting, either way. I usually start in solo cups on a heat mat and transplant around 2 weeks. You can chuck them in with your autos while vegging. Then transplant into final home for another two weeks in before flipping. If regular seeds, I transplant into 1 gallon till sex shows.

A million ways to do it

Yeah they are fems I figured I’d start with solo’s just wasn’t sure how many times I needed to transplant think I”ll go from solo to final homes 5 gallon grow bags tentative plan at least for now :thanks: :pass:

Back