:bighug: :bighug::bighug: Good afternoon @Mossy . Thank you so much.
I agree i need some pain meds but Im so weak and I don't need anything to make me weaker. Like I can't move my legs at all with out my arms helping. Answer the doctors have been dancing around is that i need to be getting back to normal at home with the cycle of meds im on but I don't give myself the care i need so i spiral , forced to have these long stretches in here. Like they're certainly not rushing me out in any way but all of this can be done at home now. Even with my aunt trying to actually help me now, she'd still barely lift a finger for me if I was drowning. Mostly i need to take better care of myself cuz I don't think I do a very good job.

It's Monday. What you'll get from me today...

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 11.30.21 PM.png

Hey guys I got some stupid questions about photos what size container should I grow in? Is it best to trans plant and pot them up or can I go to final home just like auto’s?

I have earthbox jr’s or 3-5 gallon grow bags hoping I can make one of those work almost thought running them in soil just for the ease of it just wasn’t sure if a EB jr would be enough soil for them :shrug::pass: so I was thinking I would just stick with 3-5 gallon grow bags and coco :shrug::pass:

:bighug: :bighug::bighug: Good afternoon @Mossy . Thank you so much.
I agree i need some pain meds but Im so weak and I don't need anything to make me weaker. Like I can't move my legs at all with out my arms helping. Answer the doctors have been dancing around is that i need to be getting back to normal at home with the cycle of meds im on but I don't give myself the care i need so i spiral , forced to have these long stretches in here. Like they're certainly not rushing me out in any way but all of this can be done at home now. Even with my aunt trying to actually help me now, she'd still barely lift a finger for me if I was drowning. Mostly i need to take better care of myself cuz I don't think I do a very good job.

Priority #1. Gotta take care of yourself before anything else. Hang in there and you got this!

Hey guys I got some stupid questions about photos what size container should I grow in? Is it best to trans plant and pot them up or can I go to final home just like auto’s?

I have earthbox jr’s or 3-5 gallon grow bags hoping I can make one of those work almost thought running them in soil just for the ease of it just wasn’t sure if a EB jr would be enough soil for them :shrug::pass: so I was thinking I would just stick with 3-5 gallon grow bags and coco :shrug::pass:
Might as well start em in something small and transplant…. :pass:

photos? finally succumbing to the dark side? :rofl:

All about your setup and how you water them. Since you have a rez setup, you can use prefilled 1 gallon coco bags like the ones JP is/was using. Plants can/will get huge in that size with proper automated water/feed. If you wanna use your pots, personally I'd go 3 gallon to start. If hand watering go with the 5 gallon

As far as transplanting, either way. I usually start in solo cups on a heat mat and transplant around 2 weeks. You can chuck them in with your autos while vegging. Then transplant into final home for another two weeks in before flipping. If regular seeds, I transplant into 1 gallon till sex shows.

A million ways to do it

Just snuck a hit of the bowl under the sheets to hide from the camera, i have a system when im here where I figured out they don't see 🙉👃🙈 but I forgot i can't walk this time so I went to grab the spray and couldn't get up:crying::funny:, reeks now, and they're working on the electric so the fan above me is off... Ooops!!! :funny:
:smokeout:🐁

Back