Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the plan. I also was looking into dr.zymes
That stuff is basically all citric acid so u could theoretically make it at home! The fungus gnats didn’t mind that stuff 1 bit cuz they never seemed to die no matter how much i drenched them! I started spraying the outside of my pots with rubbing alcohol to mill them off!

Saw this a lil bit ago and it was fucking dope! No clue if it was real or a replica but sure looked and sounded real! Thing had a fucking nasty rumble coming from the engine! :eyebrows::headbang:
4A8807E9-6A9F-418A-8BFA-64F28499C2ED.jpeg

1719207104291.gif

Pinky is still in the hospital so he’s not to the “on the mend” stage yet!
I was talking about when I had surgery. And when I was in the hospital I had a button that I pressed every 15mn till Id pass out wake up in pain. It would take a couple pumps after I didnt do it every 15 mins got to catch up. But that was the only way I could sleep. Did that for 8 days. I was totally in the mend stage at the hospital. Like the whole reason anyone is there to get mened.

That stuff is basically all citric acid so u could theoretically make it at home! The fungus gnats didn’t mind that stuff 1 bit cuz they never seemed to die no matter how much i drenched them! I started spraying the outside of my pots with rubbing alcohol to mill them off!
Shit is expensive too. Im not worried about the fungus gnats cause my dad now treats the water he uses to water the plants with bti. Im getting alot of holes in my leaves. I need to fix that. And do some investigating see maybe if I can see the bug. Do see lots of ants. But dont think its them havent seen any aphids. All new to me.

Shit is expensive too. Im not worried about the fungus gnats cause my dad now treats the water he uses to water the plants with bti. Im getting alot of holes in my leaves. I need to fix that. And do some investigating see maybe if I can see the bug. Do see lots of ants. But dont think its them havent seen any aphids. All new to me.
Earwigs can live under the plants and come out at night to feed on the leaves!

Earwigs can live under the plants and come out at night to feed on the leaves!

Yup...and ants are twats as well.... :headbang: ...I had a photo of ants rolling a newly sprouted seed right out of the soil...:nono:...and.. they'll take the tops off new germs..leave you with a piece of main stem.

I find the ants don't bother grown plants as much...earwigs do..they munch holes in leaves...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back