Status
Not open for further replies.
Your guess is good as mine. The kid of his that was there was Hank and he doesn’t wrestle. Hes from Minnesota so thats why they are around me. Im pretty sure his legacy died with him. They are out of the limelight now. I the only thing that gave away that she was involved with wrestling back in the day. She had a fanny pack. They all have fanny packs. Everyone one. Thats where they keep there drugs lol
U obv didn’t get my joke! :doh::rofl:

This is dude perfect and its a group of guys that got started by making outrageous trick shots and posting onto YouTube! They seem to be everywhere now and they are local dudes!

1719205666155.gif

Thanks for the tip man. Suck to use it all right away hopefully this bottle will last me these 2 plants.
Pretty sure the sample only makes 1gal worth at the infestation dosage or 2gal for preventative!

Thanks bud. Tryna get bare minimum on the pain meds but I make it about 2 hours past when I'm supposed to have them and can't move my torso. :dammit:
Why are you trying to make it with out the pain meds? Worried that you will get hooked? I have some ruff times with my health too. And I found it you try make it past with the pain meds the pain comes back worse and takes more to take it away. If you keep up on it then you heal faster. Get healthier better. You body heals faster when you dull the pain. I know its impossible to take all the pain away. You need to be some what comfortable. I also know your situation and this may not work for your situation. Im going to give you all I know cause I want you to be better. We are here buddy

U obv didn’t get my joke! :doh::rofl:

This is dude perfect and its a group of guys that got started by making outrageous trick shots and posting onto YouTube! They seem to be everywhere now and they are local dudes!

View attachment 1690182
You are correct sir. And never herd of them before. Im sure they got there name from dude from big labowski or how the hell you ever spell it. Went right over my head. But now I know lol

I found that I metabolize pain meds very quickly, 2-3 hours.

What I e had to do is break an 8 hour dose into several pieces and take them over the 8 hour period.

This way I didn't rollercoaster so much.

Catching up on pain is much more difficult than maintaining once you reach relief.

Generally don't need a lot at a time. And it's only good right after mixing. So just make half a quart or so at a time for a couple small plants so you're not dumping it out :pass:

Pretty sure the sample only makes 1gal worth at the infestation dosage or 2gal for preventative!
im going to do it like this. Its two small plants if I run out ill get some more.

I found that I metabolize pain meds very quickly, 2-3 hours.

What I e had to do is break an 8 hour dose into several pieces and take them over the 8 hour period.

This way I didn't rollercoaster so much.

Catching up on pain is much more difficult than maintaining once you reach relief.
I leanred that the hard way. Trying to make the pills last longer.

im going to do it like this. Its two small plants if I run out ill get some more.
Just don’t mix up a whole gallon! Divide the dosage down and just make up a small spray bottles worth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back