Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire barrel? You've never used a grill before I'm guessing? :pass:
Guessing that was your pit barrel smoker thingamajig but if you had the knicks jersey in it then it would be a fire barrel! Or if it had a bunch of hobos standing around it! :shrug::crying:

1719197771578.gif

Outdoor girls are popping off man. I think the one on the right will be as tall as the cage. Its about 5 ft. Its for tomatoes. Well it what my dad uses for tomatoes. He can grow them so big we have to stack 2 theses on top each and he needs a ladder to pick and take care of the top half. And the witchers creek has some fat ass calyxs. And I dont see hairs in there wtf. And I need some fucking bug control. They are getting chomped on badly. This is a new game for me. Witchers creek is on the left and sangria is on right breed by twenty/20
IMG_3405.jpeg
IMG_3406.jpeg
IMG_3407.jpeg
IMG_3409.jpeg

I dated a girl who was an amateur wrestler a long time ago. Pretty fun crowd and activity. She was a handful though :crying::bong:
There is some sexy ones out there. I enjoy the company then the show. Im not a big fan. You ask why I go. Its really the only time I get out and have a good time. If there is no beer I bring that shit and tailgate. Spend more time out there then in the show. Lol

Guessing that was your pit barrel smoker thingamajig but if you had the knicks jersey in it then it would be a fire barrel! Or if it had a bunch of hobos standing around it! :shrug::crying:

View attachment 1690158
That's a regular ol charcoal chimney sitting on a regular grill. My experience with most sports jerseys is they just melt instead of starting a fire. Just like my teams :hothot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back