Status
Not open for further replies.
Does his legacy live on thru his kids Dude Perfect?? Or they of no relation?!? :crying:
Your guess is good as mine. The kid of his that was there was Hank and he doesn’t wrestle. Hes from Minnesota so thats why they are around me. Im pretty sure his legacy died with him. They are out of the limelight now. I the only thing that gave away that she was involved with wrestling back in the day. She had a fanny pack. They all have fanny packs. Everyone one. Thats where they keep there drugs lol

Outdoor girls are popping off man. I think the one on the right will be as tall as the cage. Its about 5 ft. Its for tomatoes. Well it what my dad uses for tomatoes. He can grow them so big we have to stack 2 theses on top each and he needs a ladder to pick and take care of the top half. And the witchers creek has some fat ass calyxs. And I dont see hairs in there wtf. And I need some fucking bug control. They are getting chomped on badly. This is a new game for me. Witchers creek is on the left and sangria is on right breed by twenty/20View attachment 1690164View attachment 1690165View attachment 1690166View attachment 1690168
Outdoors is a whole different experience. This is good shit. Can use it every day if you need to

Outdoors is a whole different experience. This is good shit. Can use it every day if you need to
All the way up to harvest? Im going to need that

All the way up to harvest? Im going to need that
Good up to the day of harvest. It's pretty much citric acid. Not great as a repellent, but real good for ipm. Basically no residual control but you can hit the plants whenever you want with it and can't really overdo it :pass:

Good up to the day of harvest. It's pretty much citric acid. Not great as a repellent, but real good for ipm. Basically no residual control but you can hit the plants whenever you want with it and can't really overdo it :pass:
I got the free sample on its way. Thanks man.

Generally don't need a lot at a time. And it's only good right after mixing. So just make half a quart or so at a time for a couple small plants so you're not dumping it out :pass:
Thanks for the tip man. Suck to use it all right away hopefully this bottle will last me these 2 plants.

20 Grams of Fantasmo Express in the TrueHerb H-Brewer for Decarb...

:vibe:

Screenshot_2024-06-23-23-47-50-853.jpg

:smokeout:

Thanks @Buzzard Thanks @Mañ'O'Green . Thanks everyone. Well figured out. 2 kinds of strep that traveled to my belly is one reason I have so much fluid built up around my stomach. Ive had like 7 liters drained. . More , different antibiotics for it. They swabbed my room and came up negative for it so they think i brought it from the other hospital, which makes sense cuz I was just sitting in the other ER and all of a sudden my gut blew up like a balloon. They stuck me so many times at the other hospital that my veins are rolling now. Never had a problem with it, in fact the second any one looked at my veins they were like o cool easy stick cuz they're so prominent. Going to be on a pretty long term physical therapy cuz I can't get up by myself, takes a few ppl to do it. Recliner collapsed on me earlier and threw my back out, the part that they fixed, 🤣 , of course. Had a pretty rough day with the storms overnight knocking out the Internet, so no tv and they're working on the electric too so just got my phone plugged in now. Nothing to do but stare at the ceiling cuz I can't get up to walk which didn't help with the loneliness and whatnot. I think that's all the complaining i got. Nurses couldn't be nicer so that's cool.

Thanks @Buzzard Thanks @Mañ'O'Green . Thanks everyone. Well figured out. 2 kinds of strep that traveled to my belly is one reason I have so much fluid built up around my stomach. Ive had like 7 liters drained. . More , different antibiotics for it. They swabbed my room and came up negative for it so they think i brought it from the other hospital, which makes sense cuz I was just sitting in the other ER and all of a sudden my gut blew up like a balloon. They stuck me so many times at the other hospital that my veins are rolling now. Never had a problem with it, in fact the second any one looked at my veins they were like o cool easy stick cuz they're so prominent. Going to be on a pretty long term physical therapy cuz I can't get up by myself, takes a few ppl to do it. Recliner collapsed on me earlier and threw my back out, the part that they fixed, 🤣 , of course. Had a pretty rough day with the storms overnight knocking out the Internet, so no tv and they're working on the electric too so just got my phone plugged in now. Nothing to do but stare at the ceiling cuz I can't get up to walk which didn't help with the loneliness and whatnot. I think that's all the complaining i got. Nurses couldn't be nicer so that's cool.
Stay strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back