Status
Not open for further replies.

1718153812279.gif

Here's the details on the newly adopted
Oh yeah, also got a notice from DC seed exchange… it is now legal to home grow in NYS! And landlords cannot penalize tenants for growing unless it infringes on federal subsidies. So, already got my plants growing for OD and what they don’t see in the basement? Out of site, out of mind!
Here's the details of the newly adopted rules for home cultivation posted at the NYS Office of Cannabis Management:

Early this morning other girls got their dose of training!
:eyebrows:
:eyebrows:
:naughtystep:

Here is Crazy S1! I took all new pulls further out on each branch that had training. So every branch that I took a new pull on had at least two new Branches coming up with several having 4 new branches. Each one of those will become a top. You can easily see the older new tops showing and how much they have grown.
IMG_20240611_121904320.jpg

And this picture you can see how I use soft wire and velcro tape to do my training. With Earth boxes I use a clamshell paper clip to secure the velcro tape.

IMG_20240611_121930049.jpg

Here she is sitting in the tent. There's gonna be quite a few tops!
:headbang:

IMG_20240611_122019242.jpg

RUCU CUCU Got her first round of training!
CO2 should be at the gas supply tomorrow afternoon. As soon as I get it going, I will return to the prior environmental settings and then begin the process to flip this tent over to flower.
IMG_20240611_122038390b.jpg

And not to be left out, all the autos got some training today!

What should be Knows Candy got a good dose of training.
You can also see how handy the soft wire and Velcro combination works with fabric pots! No clips needed!

IMG_20240611_124633534_HDR.jpg

And here is the rest of the autos in the tent, with Pink Panama, lower right and Sour Stomper in the Earth box.
IMG_20240611_124842009.jpg

After doing this bit of training, here's what the CO2 levels looked like in the grow room.
IMG_20240611_125200943.jpg

Yeah
God forbid you may actually learn something that might be quite valuable in life later on
Haven’t u learned by now i have no patience! I still haven’t watched a 5min video to see best practices for my rosin press so anyone writes a novel they done lost me already! :shrug::haha::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.