Status
Not open for further replies.
We said it…
1718120819020.gif

What would the point be of isolating the dimmer, unless you were going to see if the light still flickered without it…..:shrug:

You have to remember, a lot of the conversation happened before your mom got you up for the day, so there’s like, parts you probably missed. It’s totally understandable, and I in no way blame you for missing it…... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Good morning all 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳 I’m thinking of getting Ripley’s OG, can anyone tell me if it tends to be on the short and bushy side or the tall and lanky side?
She is capable of reaching 40in+. But light spectrum can have an enormous impact on that, and certain phenos can be very squat @ -30in. I've seen both, and either have resinous high yielding chunky and massive buds. I love Ripley's OG, she never disappoints.

:d5:

I'm back from traveling

Update:81days of 12/12 and this grow is finished.
Autopots worked well while I was away. Last week just befor I left, Trainwreck was top harvested at 72 days and today both the bottom of Trainwreck and Snow-g will be chopped. There are still quite a few clears on Snow-g but the tent needs to come down for further travels. Besides, it's getting hot and the terpenes are getting less and less. I hope Snow-g vapes/presses well. I'm not very fond of her, for a girl who was cited to mature 49-59 days---she has been a disappointment. Oh well, maybe just a fckedup pheno or maybe the line was not worked enough. Who knows!
@WildBill (haven't forgot smoke report)
20240611_112403.jpg
20240611_112420.jpg
20240611_112428.jpg
20240611_112507.jpg

What would the point be of isolating the dimmer, unless you were going to see if the light still flickered without it…..:shrug:

You have to remember, a lot of the conversation happened before your mom got you up for the day, so there’s like, parts you probably missed. It’s totally understandable, and I in no way blame you for missing it…... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:
You asked if it could be turned off but even if yes would do nothing cuz the wires are still running thru it! U gotta take the dimmer totally out the equation! He technically could take the dimmer of his kingbrite and attach it to the hlg to see if it works as long as u got some wago connections so u didn’t wind up with exposed wiring! HLG uses them enclosed ones but kingbrite uses el cheapo ones like this….
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back