Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter much if I give Asian haze a bit more:naughtystep:Tonight or in the morning, it won't look like I touched her in the hour or so after that. I'll do that after I make it CO2 run in the morning. I'm just going to make sure no one needs water and the humidifier is full.

Everyone have a great night!
You see!
I told you it wouldn't matter!
Pulled down hard!
IMG_20240610_210235291_HDR.jpg

Sitting in the tent before going to bed!
IMG_20240610_210429258_HDR.jpg

Making me look like I got silly high and dreamed that I trained her!
:funny::funny::funny::funny:
IMG_20240611_080809901_HDR.jpg

With all the hormones raging and sending side branches everywhere, I have plenty of places to take clones. I'm gonna let them come up a little bit more.

Go-od mor-ni-in-g gen’de’la man’s ant fr.au ont hear.

Seriously now… Good morning 🥳

@Mossy, you’ve worked with furnitures…coffee first? ☕
There you go 🫡

What do you reckon about this set of table and chairs, just garbage or are they sellable? (@Mossy has worked with furnitures)

View attachment 1687671

View attachment 1687672

View attachment 1687673

View attachment 1687674
1718117985993.gif

Lmao haven’t u ever browsed cragslist before? U could probably find a refrigerator with no doors on it that someone will no doubt buy so guessing someone would buy that too! ;) :pighug::crying:

Last edited:
Ok, HLG has contacted me. I am to open dimmer and remove a wire. If it runs at 100% then they will send a new dimmer for me to replace. If not, they will send a new driver for me to replace and have me send other one back. Will be testing it tonight.

Ok, HLG has contacted me. I am to open dimmer and remove a wire. If it runs at 100% then they will send a new dimmer for me to replace. If not, they will send a new driver for me to replace and have me send other one back. Will be testing it tonight.
Lmao pretty sure someone told u to do that yesterday! Good thing they agreed with me! ;) :d5::rofl:

Told you about getting a quick response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back