Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao pretty sure someone told u to do that yesterday! Good thing they agreed with me! ;) :d5::rofl:

Yes me and Frank both suggested that BUT we didn’t know you had to open the dimmer up to do so mines external my dimmer comes from the factory unhooked and you plug it in. I wouldn’t have suggested to open up the unit before the factory recommended if it’s a closed system

Good morning all 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳 I’m thinking of getting Ripley’s OG, can anyone tell me if it tends to be on the short and bushy side or the tall and lanky side?

I’d refer to the mephisto’s strain guide or ask @N/A-Greengo pretty sure that’s one of his favs

Yes me and Frank both suggested that BUT we didn’t know you had to open the dimmer up to do so mines external my dimmer comes from the factory unhooked and you plug it in. I wouldn’t have suggested to open up the unit before the factory recommended if it’s a closed system
The dimmer just opens up and will have 2 terminals inside and u unhook 1! Even the dimmer u have should have 4 screws on the back and the box opens right up and exposes the connections!

Also yall said could be dimmer but nobody told him disconnecting it would reveal if it was indeed the problem…or I don’t remember anyone else saying it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back