Status
Not open for further replies.
200.webp

You asked if it could be turned off but even if yes would do nothing cuz the wires are still running thru it! U gotta take the dimmer totally out the equation! He technically could take the dimmer of his kingbrite and attach it to the hlg to see if it works as long as u got some wago connections so u didn’t wind up with exposed wiring! HLG uses them enclosed ones but kingbrite uses el cheapo ones like this….
View attachment 1687827
Most of them, when you turn the dimmer off or unplug it, the light runs full blast. My mars, for example :pass:

Most of them, when you turn the dimmer off or unplug it, the light runs full blast. My mars, for example :pass:
Ya it will but if the wiring is still going thru the dimmer could still act funky! Good thing he has an HLG cuz wouldn’t be worth it trying to warranty a kingbrite and arrange shipping from china! :nono:

I want a good digital light controller but want one where the controller can be set for ppfd not just percentage of power!

I’d settle for a light that works the way it’s supposed to for more than a year or two :thumbsup::pass:
My mars was free so can’t complain! I also have a medic grow 420 folded up in the dining room for emergencies! I need to get some new strips to replace the ones that went out on the light i built but need to do some shopping around cuz want some that would screw right onto my existing heat sink frame and work with my current driver but may need some assistance finding the right ones that fit both needs! The company these original strips came from went outta business so not an option unfortunately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back