Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: @DDubs. :bighug: .. @WildBill. :bighug:

All good in da'hood......?.....:headbang:

@Frankthetank .. when my old furbaby had the bad shoulder...and CBD treats weren't invented....:biggrin:...I used to make canna butter for her off my trim....worked a treat.....:headbang:..

Bummer... gutted for you...but...the only time I let one go like this...it took 140 days....... like watching paint dry...

Good Luck with the new crosses.......:growing:
All good here. Nice rainy day, so good excuse to lay low. I prepped the grow room, collected rain water and now it's time to get my jams back on and watch some TV.

I had a Bruce Banner that wouldn't flip either. I finally got that one to finish line but she hermmied and self seeded herself. Not a total loss but not ideal. I really didn't want to go through that again when I can get a new grew going and half done by then.

We’re both adjusting to a different morning routine. I can tell it bums him out when I bring him back home, and head back out for another walk without him. :pass:

Yeah...the Princesses leg starts to give her gyp the same time mine does....... :headbang: ...so we have been cutting her walks back too.

I'm normally happy to go home same time as her......:crying:

Yeah...the Princesses leg starts to give her gyp the same time mine does....... :headbang: ...so we have been cutting her walks back too.

I'm normally happy to go home same time as her......:crying:

Gracie -> "oh boy, WALKIEZ!" :jump::face:ppp

but hey, who needs a vape anyway!

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 12.25.50 AM.png

:crying: had a couple NL once that went 100,001 dayz :rofl: :doh: ppp

:yay: :headbang:

lookin as if he could totally care less.....as uzual :rofl: :biggrin: ppp
Freak'n painful. Spent a lot of time and energy on this thing but I could grow two more plants in that tent before this thing finishes up and she's so cramped in there that something is bound to go wrong.

Nah I just dont like wearing sunscreen:rofl::rofl:
I'm just really white and don't get as much sun as I used to. My feet got burned pretty good too they already started peeling. :pass:

Busting out the Aloe Vera today for sure.

Ya need a Shibumi! not to be confused with the hooker biting Shamwow guy....

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 11.46.15 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back