Status
Not open for further replies.
My boxer has one like this on her rear leg, we thought it was a tumor but it never grew in size. Had one boxer before that had one and it got really big. Hope duder heals fast! Fucking stud muffin of a dog you got there :crying:
My pits have always had them as well…. This one was worrisome because it’s also the shoulder he’s been limping on….but it’s unrelated. It doesn’t hurt him at all. He licked the vets face the entire time he was checking it out….no reaction at all. :rofl: :rofl:

We’re both adjusting to a different morning routine. I can tell it bums him out when I bring him back home, and head back out for another walk without him. :pass:
U could still take him! ;)
1717945462148.gif

This is crazy! Don’t you live fairly close to a Fookin metropolis!?! You can’t tell me there’s not a damn audiologist standing around dreaming of a government contract :doh::doh::doh::doh:
View attachment 1687086
I'm reasonably close to Dallas and Fort Worth and even closer Tyler and Longview.

Pretty silly, huh?

And they gotta pay me mileage. I think it's like 74 cents a mile With it being a C&P exam,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back