Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy bloomz #9 & 10 are out, with one more to go :biggrin: not as many as i thought it'd get this round, but still, more than las year & a good showing all the same :watering: (i mean, for a plant that never getz anything done to it :rofl: but, i digress....:rolleyes2: ) ppp

20240609_100150.jpg
20240609_100235.jpg

Thanks @Frankthetank. Love some OBX. Rented a house right on the beach in Avon. A quick jump over to the lighthouse surf break. Usually there twice during the summer and multiple quick trips in the winter when storms roll through to surf. We looked at houses there, but decided on not pulling the trigger as you know, that place is a hurricane magnet!

Will be chowin some fresh yellow fin. shrimps, and blue crab!!!

Favorite place to be on the east coast! You lived close to there yeah?

Little spoiler for everyone interested..
:pighug:

A review may possibly be Brewing up in the very near future on an exemplary Decarb/Infuser Machine... I'll share more info when I've got the details...You're not going to want to miss it..

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

So, I noticed my HLG 600rspec is flickering… what is up with that. I have a small clip fan running constant over the driver and checked dimmer. Seems to flicker no matter what. Any guesses or clues? @Mossy , do we still have an HLG rep on-site?

Thanks @Frankthetank. Love some OBX. Rented a house right on the beach in Avon. A quick jump over to the lighthouse surf break. Usually there twice during the summer and multiple quick trips in the winter when storms roll through to surf. We looked at houses there, but decided on not pulling the trigger as you know, that place is a hurricane magnet!

Will be chowin some fresh yellow fin. shrimps, and blue crab!!!

Favorite place to be on the east coast! You lived close to there yeah?
You mentioned yellow fin and it brought up something from a few weeks ago. I was about to slap a nice rib eye on the grill and thought how nice it would be to have some fresh caught Mahi Mahi with some Kiawe wood to cook it with.:gassy:
I have no idea why that thought would pop into my head when I have a big beautiful steak about to go on the grill! At first I thought maybe my body was telling me something was missing that I needed and that would fill it. Then I remembered it was a couple of days before that I had another exam and had to go and rehash a lot of good and bad memories.

Yeah, I've got that craving again!:face::haha::haha::haha:

So, I noticed my HLG 600rspec is flickering… what is up with that. I have a small clip fan running constant over the driver and checked dimmer. Seems to flicker no matter what. Any guesses or clues? @Mossy , do we still have an HLG rep on-site?
No, we don't still have a rep.
It very easily could be your dimmer. Does it do it when you turn the dimmer off and let it go full blast?

Edit................ Contact their customer service! They're really quite good and prompt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back