Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we don't still have a rep.
It very easily could be your dimmer. Does it do it when you turn the dimmer off and let it go full blast?

Edit................ Contact their customer service! They're really quite good and prompt!
Nah dimmer just dims. Flicker happens if it’s cranked or on position one.

@WildBill have you had any problems with your HLG fixture flickering? I just noticed the 600rspec I got to test in 9/2022 has started a sporadic flicker. Googled it and most are saying it’s the driver…
I had to replace my dimmer switch and it was flickering like crazy.

Nah dimmer just dims. Flicker happens if it’s cranked or on position one.
Might have to pull that out and hang the Kingbrite back up til it is corrected. Thinking it caused stress to plants last run… just didn’t notice.

@WildBill have you had any problems with your HLG fixture flickering? I just noticed the 600rspec I got to test in 9/2022 has started a sporadic flicker. Googled it and most are saying it’s the driver…

My first light did wierd stuff like that and it was the driver couldn't be run at full blast. What driver is on that light mean well or inventronics?

My first light did wierd stuff like that and it was the driver couldn't be run at full blast. What driver is on that light mean well or inventronics?
This is what driver looks like
IMG_2368.jpeg
IMG_2369.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back