Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned yellow fin and it brought up something from a few weeks ago. I was about to slap a nice rib eye on the grill and thought how nice it would be to have some fresh caught Mahi Mahi with some Kiawe wood to cook it with.:gassy:
I have no idea why that thought would pop into my head when I have a big beautiful steak about to go on the grill! At first I thought maybe my body was telling me something was missing that I needed and that would fill it. Then I remembered it was a couple of days before that I had another exam and had to go and rehash a lot of good and bad memories.

Yeah, I've got that craving again!:face::haha::haha::haha:

Well. you got plenty of mesquite wood there, which is what kiawe is. Not fresh outta the water, but sure you can score mahi somewhere close. Gotta be a good fish market in the Big D somewhere

Is there a way to turn the dimmer off completely, and run the light full blast? That should tell you if it’s the dimmer, or the driver. On some lights it’s a button, others the dimmer unplugs…
I don’t think so, fully enclosed. I switched it out with the 2 kingbrite qb’s it replaced. I’ll wait til HLG contacts me.

I don’t think so, fully enclosed. I switched it out with the 2 kingbrite qb’s it replaced. I’ll wait til HLG contacts me.

MIne has the same dimmer can you unplug it? mine has a ethernet connection and if I unplug that it runs full blast

IMG_0072.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back