Status
Not open for further replies.
MIne has the same dimmer can you unplug it? mine has a ethernet connection and if I unplug that it runs full blast

View attachment 1687133
And on the Mars hydro lights it’s just a button to push to deactivate the dimmer and run full blast…..

It’s like they know you’re going to need to cut the dimmer out of the picture, and made it easy. It’s like the smartest, laziest engineer was tasked with a solution…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

And on the Mars hydro lights it’s just a button to push to deactivate the dimmer and run full blast…..

It’s like they know you’re going to need to cut the dimmer out of the picture, and made it easy. It’s like the smartest, laziest engineer was tasked with a solution…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

Well they probably are stonerz since they are designing lights for growing weed :haha::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wife is pretty sure it was rimadyl and something else Nala was on now it’s just a shot and supplements lubrisyn

View attachment 1687115
View attachment 1687116

View attachment 1687122
My wee cali . Shes a Old English bulldog 9m month .
20240606_164955.jpg

Pretty sure that's for Daisy chaining them to all run off 1 dimmer. Same reason for Ethernet port :shrug::pass:

I don't see much for breakfast in that pic. They throw on a couple of milk duds for ya? :rofl:
I showed up to it already cooked! French toast sausage and hash browns! When i came walking in they were all just fixing there plates so i arrived right on time! Way too hot to cook on it after like 9am! :d5::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back