Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you doing the method where you heat the rosin for a long time? :pass:
Well now, as it happens I am under the influence of my first ever DIY cart, and it is wonderful. The one I hit a couple hours ago was winterized rosin, jar tech decarbed for CBN (~4x normal time normal for THC). I did not have to add a thing to make it work in my CCell cart. It kicks my ass, but is milder on the throat than any of the three dispensary carts I have tried. It also pumps massive clouds at 2 volts. And the flavour is mild and pleasant. This batch was made from a bit of Mephisto 4 assed Monkey that I had around. I intended it to just be a test of the winterizing for carts, and it sure worked. The high is relaxed, maybe even sedative, I haven't made my mind up on that. It is my understanding that a shorter decarb will also achieve low enough viscosity to work in carts, but I was decarbing for CBN, so this test was a really long decarb. I will also try a shorter decarb to see how it works when not intended to produce sleep meds.

At any rate, I can confirm that at least with the one strain I have tried so far, winterizing and a long decarb can make cart worthy concentrate that requires no thinners at all. Jar tech decarb keeps the terpenes in spite of the decarb length, at least I think so for now.

I only tried carts for the first time on a recent road trip to the US, and find that I really like the convenience and portability. The flavour and high are as nice as anything I have tried with flower or rosin. I suspect that I may be moving entirely to carts if my current results continue. :pighug:

Sitting in the morning............................. nippy....... after the storm................:windy:

20240601193921_IMG_9949~2.JPG

We have germination...:headbang:........TF.....:biggrin:......

The ones on the left are older seed...the ones on the right...the brand new ones..10-14 days dry......and they are raring to go......

IMG_20240516_123326_402.jpg

CATURDAYGIF.gif

20240531215617_IMG_9934.JPG

The slightly bigger one in the middle is one of two I got off this.......

IMG_20240512_092511_811.jpg

Had to look......:biggrin:...

20240527202658_IMG_9899~2.JPG

20240531215641_IMG_9938~2.JPG

What a difference a day makes..... :pass: ...

22 males all shapes and sizes....7 females...

7CCG.gif

I'll take a guess they are pregnant.....................................:crying:......

200w (5).gif

They are just off Frogging....so if I pick the best Female #FingerDabs from this selection... I'm on my way...

MtOH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back