Status
Not open for further replies.
The Root Beer Float I let mature while the tops dried has a much louder smell! And more root beer like! I’ve got it all stored in two of the half pound (knock off) grove bags, and opened them in the bed room to let em breathe a bit….. and they freaking stunk up the whole house within minutes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I got a bit of the side eye yesterday for the same thing… well I opened the closet that I cultivate in to let a little AC roam in there with outside temos nearing 80 deg Freedom Units…and the exhaust was not as contained.. and my scrubber is already putting in overtime. Im like, sorta sorry, but its only a cpl more days (of dry). It will be bucked and bagged soon. Which will definitely quell the smell to a large extent.:shrug:

:baked:

Me:

My Wife:

:rofl:

I got a bit of the side eye yesterday for the same thing… well I opened the closet that I cultivate in to let a little AC roam in there with outside temos nearing 80 deg Freedom Units…and the exhaust was not as contained.. and my scrubber is already putting in overtime. Im like, sorta sorry, but its only a cpl more days (of dry). It will be bucked and bagged soon. Which will definitely quell the smell to a large extent.:shrug:

:baked:

Me:

My Wife:

:rofl:

Homer nailed it! 🤣🤣 my property is only 40 feet wide so I’m fortunate to have neighbors on both sides who don’t smoke but love the smell.

It’s funny because most of the pics I see here of your different properties I chuckle because most backyards on here are 8 times bigger than my entire 40 x 100 chunk of land 😆

It’s funny because most of the pics I see here of your different properties I chuckle because most backyards on here are 8 times bigger than my entire 40 x 100 chunk of land 😆
I don't generally like people a whole lot. So property was a big reason we bought this house. Appreciate it every day for like 6 months out of the year. Plus the wife likes to garden, so the more property she has for plants; the more time she spends on the plants, which is the less time she's harassing me for shit :pass:

Double Grapes (back left front right) finally went into stretch mode. Besides harvest of course this is my favorite time of the grow. A white pistil forest that gets noticeably bigger every day.
IMG_0043.jpeg

I don't generally like people a whole lot. So property was a big reason we bought this house. Appreciate it every day for like 6 months out of the year. Plus the wife likes to garden, so the more property she has for plants; the more time she spends on the plants, which is the less time she's harassing me for shit :pass:
I’m in SoCal and couldn’t afford anything beyond my little estate. And according to Zillow it’s tripled in value since 2003 😮

I’m in SoCal and couldn’t afford anything beyond my little estate. And according to Zillow it’s tripled in value since 2003 😮
I'm in Jersey. We went with a house that needed work with some property that needed work instead of a "nicer" house near stuff. Ours has theoretically doubled since 19 but all real estate is way up here since everybody left the city during covid and there's nothing for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.