Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Jersey. We went with a house that needed work with some property that needed work instead of a "nicer" house near stuff. Ours has theoretically doubled since 19 but all real estate is way up here since everybody left the city during covid and there's nothing for sale
Yeah I bought a house that had to be torn down but in a decent neighborhood. Fam and I moved into my moms for 9 months while I built the house and amazingly it’s still standing

So i been to this neighborhood (if u wanna call it that seen as its 1 street) but never noticed the name or how it fit given the area is nit exactly known for skiing! :shrug::rofl:
90912558-B6EE-4F6B-82A1-DBBAE78A3995.png

Wasn’t til today i noticed the weird ski lakes behind the houses! Not sure how I didn’t notice before or notice that every house had jet skis parked outside!

So i been to this neighborhood (if u wanna call it that seen as its 1 street) but never noticed the name or how it fit given the area is nit exactly known for skiing! :shrug::rofl:
View attachment 1685798

Wasn’t til today i noticed the weird ski lakes behind the houses! Not sure how I didn’t notice before or notice that every house had jet skis parked outside!
1717293129981.gif

Bro you had me zooming in on those “lakes” and thinking “why the hell wouldn’t someone want to ski there?? Looks nice to me!” 🤣🤣

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz if the stars and panthers win we’re rooting against each other! In march I bet the Panthers to win the cup 50 for 350 so it could be fun! 😆
I think the fact @JP1 refused to buy tickets to take me and him to the game prob means he jinxed us and both stars and rangers gonna lose!

1717299258775.gif

I think the fact @JP1 refused to buy tickets to take me and him to the game prob means he jinxed us and both stars and rangers gonna lose!

View attachment 1685800
I woulda bought tickets. Woulda stayed at your pops hotel and ate dinner at your mom's house to save some $. Wasn't meant to be this year :frowny:

Still in process of tuning the pic but mission accomplished! :woohoo1::headbang::vibe:

image.jpg

I didn’t realize it but apparently last tv was 48” cuz it was about as wide as tv stand and this one is wider by quite a bit! Checked other tv and screen itself is 46” diagonally but has trim around it which is how it comes to 48” i assume! I may need to return this for next size down and next level up for the quality! This one is big enough i would have to maneuver around it to get into my closet and don’t need to wind up knocking it over! Could also mount it but thinking i may want the better 1 since has some more features! Got this 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back