Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. I'm not a big clone buyer, I prefer to grow from seed usually, but it's good to know there are people close by me moving clones. What's Culpepper sell his for?

Don't remember exactly, but don't think it was excessive. Nothing that exciting though

I do both seed and clone, but the few clones I do buy are either elites or real deal classic cuts coming from verified, clean sources. Seed is enjoyable, but when you can get that one in a million plant....Chem D, Chem 91, Notsodog sour Diesel, SFV Kush, etc. Having "Deadhead" resources helps ALOT!

friday dose of vitamin E...:headbang: :friday: ppp

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 9.19.09 AM.png

Ultimate white f1.
the ultimate from Dutch passion and a cross to my white chem gen3.

20240529_151224.jpg
20240529_140812.jpg
20240521_160425.jpg

Ok another new guy noobie question:

What is the big deal with clone only strains? Can they not make seeds of it for some reason?
Usually it’s a specific phenotype that folks are trying to keep going…. Not guaranteed to show up again in seed form…or at least hard to find. :pass:

For those med patients like myself with neuropathy or pain, I highly recommend you read this! Progress is being made!​

Marijuana Terpenes Are ‘As Effective As Morphine’ For Pain Relief And Have Fewer Side Effects, New Study Finds​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back