Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Goo. I think they carry it in Norton. Thats like 20 minutes away. They have a grow store there called Hillbilly Grow! Lol
They have a lot of good stuff there. Last time I went there they had a bunch of clones for sale.

Hillbilly! Nice! Kinda ballsy sellin clones! Have seen a business called Culpeppper Hemp that sells clones at farmers markets, weed events, and online. Supposedly "fully liscened" whatever that means...

That is simply gorgeous!
I was a little disappointed at the bud shot of snow g, but when looking at the whole plant, I see how massive the bud actually is. The bud shot didn't really capture it that well I guess in my mind.
TW looks yummy as well! I have that strain also but I'm running the new Super Trainwreck. I guess we'll see how "super" it is! LOL!
Definitely try to remember to tag me when you get a smoke report and any stink report also. :biggrin: :eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::pass:

I want to know if I need to tell friends to listen to Ted Nugent's Cat Scratch Fever to prepare them for the smoke.:cools::haha:
I will not forget Wild Willy!

I wish i could have spread her out and put yoyos on her or at least a double scrog---her buds can not be supported with skinny legs---so keep an eye out for your plant. Also, temperatures are getting hot in the tent, so I'm guessing her terps are volatizing somewhat.
But, a really nice plant, and I would put her in the rotation again. Let's see how she vapes and presses.

Good Morning friends............beautiful day in the neighborhood. Going to be travelling to and from the city all weekend to take in our grand daughters softball tournament. Going to be a fun weekend. Hope you all enjoy yours as well........:cooldance:
U should talk them into taking up a more exciting sport! ;)

1717168434008.gif

Nice! How strong is the smell on the Jeffrey?
The Lemon Jeffrey, well, and with my bad nose, is strong/ pungent.
I intend to buy some more Irie Genetics. This is the first plant I grew from the breeder---and ALL aspects of the plant are dead on as the breeder reports. Thx @Mike20132
Thx to all for the pts

Hillbilly! Nice! Kinda ballsy sellin clones! Have seen a business called Culpeppper Hemp that sells clones at farmers markets, weed events, and online. Supposedly "fully liscened" whatever that means...
No doubt. I'm not a big clone buyer, I prefer to grow from seed usually, but it's good to know there are people close by me moving clones. What's Culpepper sell his for?

Status
Not open for further replies.