Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually HP, but I’ve used the smaller red and black pro mix bales from Walmart with no change in results. It’s coco, rather than peat…. But I treat it the same. (Sometimes it’s hard finding HP, depending on your location)…. :pass:
Sweet! Thanks bro :pass:
Screenshot_20240531-103352_Samsung Internet.jpg

Update:end of week 10/70days
of 12/12
Both Lemon Jeffreys will be harvested this Sunday at ~5%amber while SnowG(this fcker still throwing white hairs like crazy)and Trainwreck Arcata(no amber)will be put on Autopots since they are not ready and I need to travel away from home next week.
Happy growing!View attachment 1685529View attachment 1685530View attachment 1685531View attachment 1685533View attachment 1685532
That is simply gorgeous!
I was a little disappointed at the bud shot of snow g, but when looking at the whole plant, I see how massive the bud actually is. The bud shot didn't really capture it that well I guess in my mind.
TW looks yummy as well! I have that strain also but I'm running the new Super Trainwreck. I guess we'll see how "super" it is! LOL!
Definitely try to remember to tag me when you get a smoke report and any stink report also. :biggrin: :eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::pass:

I want to know if I need to tell friends to listen to Ted Nugent's Cat Scratch Fever to prepare them for the smoke.:cools::haha:

Update:end of week 10/70days
of 12/12
Both Lemon Jeffreys will be harvested this Sunday at ~5%amber while SnowG(this fcker still throwing white hairs like crazy)and Trainwreck Arcata(no amber)will be put on Autopots since they are not ready and I need to travel away from home next week.
Happy growing!View attachment 1685529View attachment 1685530View attachment 1685531View attachment 1685533View attachment 1685532

Nice! How strong is the smell on the Jeffrey?

You can get the HP at Ace as well. Is there a Southern States ag store near you? Pretty sure they had it there one point here. I Try not to give Wally World my money, but you can order online and pick up at local store.

Know that you're west of me, but can't remember where. is Johnson City the closest hydro store toy you? Christiansburg?

I'm sure glad I took a good healthy dose of CBD early this morning! Pains reduced quite a bit and that's great!
Even better is at least I'm kind of still in the solar system, right on the verge of the Oort cloud.

I combined my live rosin with some of that thca Crystal. Now this was also in a new swordfish and brand new coil. I broke my old swordfish.
That THCa isolate it's kind of a bland high. I'm combining that with Daz Mangos N Chem Live Rosin.
That's quite nice! :baked::chimp::chimp::jointman:

I'll be in another galaxy if I hadn't taken this CBD this morning!

I'm going to hit it again!:eyebrows::face::haha::dancer::dancer::dancer:

You can get the HP at Ace as well. Is there a Southern States ag store near you? Pretty sure they had it there one point here. I Try not to give Wally World my money, but you can order online and pick up at local store.

Know that you're west of me, but can't remember where. is Johnson City the closest hydro store toy you? Christiansburg?
Thanks Goo. I think they carry it in Norton. Thats like 20 minutes away. They have a grow store there called Hillbilly Grow! Lol
They have a lot of good stuff there. Last time I went there they had a bunch of clones for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back