Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to spank some Mama cat butts! :grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::grrr2:

They are not teaching their kittens properly!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

They are pooping on the mat I have in front of the door!!!:face::haha:

Every morning................ Same💩💩💩💩.............. Different day!:face::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

I don't buy that one in a million BS either.

It happens with all life. There are outliers and things that are not created equal. Are children from the same parents the same? You can go through hundreds or thousands of seeds and find similar phenotypes, but even those will not be the same. Take for example the Chem D I have going now.Most of the Chem D that circulates is not THE cut of it. When you have the real one and get it right, there is nothing like it!!!

Afternoon Kittens. Hope a great day is had by one and all. Took a little time this morning and took the wife fishing. She enjoyed it but of course about 08:30 she's bugging to go home cause it's " hot ".But at least I got a bead on where the bass are hanging out there from watching a couple guys.

Afternoon Kittens. Hope a great day is had by one and all. Took a little time this morning and took the wife fishing. She enjoyed it but of course about 08:30 she's bugging to go home cause it's " hot ".But at least I got a bead on where the bass are hanging out there from watching a couple guys.
Afternoon Bill :pass:

It happens with all life. There are outliers and things that are not created equal. Are children from the same parents the same? You can go through hundreds or thousands of seeds and find similar phenotypes, but even those will not be the same. Take for example the Chem D I have going now.Most of the Chem D that circulates is not THE cut of it. When you have the real one and get it right, there is nothing like it!!!
And yet it's funny how many of those "special" cuts come from a pack of regular seed, etc. If you start with good genetics, you'll find one YOU find special. If you want to pay the price for those famous clones, that's fine, I'm sure it will be very enjoyable. I'd rather find my own, and I have, in seed grown plants. And when I find a special plant, yep, I'll take some cuts, but I will most certainly breed it as a base for great seed!

1717147345752024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back