Status
Not open for further replies.

For those med patients like myself with neuropathy or pain, I highly recommend you read this! Progress is being made!​

Marijuana Terpenes Are ‘As Effective As Morphine’ For Pain Relief And Have Fewer Side Effects, New Study Finds​

That's interesting read.
They stated about inhalation not being a method that transferred this over the same way injection does. I wonder if Orally ingesting will have at least a similar effect as injection.?
Fresh froze would be the best method to preserve a larger portion of the terpenes come but it would still have to be subject to the temperatures of Decarb..

I don't get the inhalation of the terpenes not being the same as injecting.

….. everyone’s in the pool :headbang: :rofl:
IMG_2216.jpeg

That's interesting read.
They stated about inhalation not being a method that transferred this over the same way injection does. I wonder if Orally ingesting will have at least a similar effect as injection.?
Fresh froze would be the best method to preserve a larger portion of the terpenes come but it would still have to be subject to the temperatures of Decarb..

I don't get the inhalation of the terpenes not being the same as injecting.
From my interpretation, I believe they hinted that it was caused by the isolation of the terpenes in the design of the experiment. And suggested in their discussion, the entourage effect is a component when inhaled would/could possibly contribute to having the reduction in pain.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs

Got the bench oil stained just in time, it is going to turn into summer here today, 97°F - uuuhg. The Lawn is just peeking a few sprouts.

IMG_20240531_101530858_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240531_101543272_HDR.jpg

Ok another new guy noobie question:

What is the big deal with clone only strains? Can they not make seeds of it for some reason?

That is a valid question, the answer is in genetic purity. Clones are (nearly) genetically identical to the mother plant. The reason for the nearly is that genetic variation can occur in cuttings but it is rare and complicated. Variation is more likely to show up in deep successive generations. So if you are getting a cutting of some special plant from a reliable source and you are willing to take the risks of insect and Viroids exposure, a pure line can be a joy to grow. You know how big it will get, nutrient needs and what it should like like at harvest. Will you keep a mother plant? you almost have to to justify the price. If it is really special like a photo FROG you would want to keep that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My last grow I had ideal weather for curing and got my best cure ever. The dungeon was 60-65°F and RH 50-55%. After hang-drying til the bag of weed held steady at 65%RH I jarred it and burped the jars for a week or 2 'til they held steady at 65%RH. Now the weather is hotter though, 75-80°F. Since RH is relative to temperature, I suppose I need a different target RH. Can anybody tell me what RH I should be looking for at the higher temperature? Here's my auto-burp bag to get it dry enough to jar without getting too dry. The 2" muffin fan at top left blows air into the bag when RH gets 2% above the InkBird RH controller setting (currently 64%), and the air pressure from the fan opens the plastic exhaust valve at top right (currently open because the fan is on):
auto-burp_bag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back