Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's history lesson...@Mossy and @Arty Zan, you may want to do some genealogy research to see if you are related and own some land!

View attachment 1685277
I once told someone I had 2 Achers(Acres) and they told me it was called having "blue balls".:haha:
A single fart at Christmas??
Did they not have Brussel Sprouts back then?
In 90% of British households grandad is spinning like a hovercraft due to chronic flatulence from those cruciferous devil balls au vert, by Boxing day!
Grandma on the other hand had a ring piece tighter than the lid on a pickle jar and could whistle Dixie with her rancid brassica laden pumps.
So Roland the farter was just a wannabe by todays standards.
If I was around back then, Roland would be out of a job and I would have a 300 acre estate, not a measly 30 acres!
The king wouldn't give a toss about a jump and a whistle, his side would be splitting from my hilarious quacking botty burps!
Entertainment was cheap and not very inventive back then huh but who doesn't laugh at a loud fart in a quiet room?

flaming-fart.gif

I'll put the toilet roll in the freezer, to cool things down.
:crying::crying::crying:

I once told someone I had 2 Achers(Acres) and they told me it was called having "blue balls".:haha:
A single fart at Christmas??
Did they not have Brussel Sprouts back then?
In 90% of British households grandad is spinning like a hovercraft due to chronic flatulence from those cruciferous devil balls au vert, by Boxing day!
Grandma on the other hand had a ring piece tighter than the lid on a pickle jar and could whistle Dixie with her rancid brassica laden pumps.
So Roland the farter was just a wannabe by todays standards.
If I was around back then, Roland would be out of a job and I would have a 300 acre estate, not a measly 30 acres!
The king wouldn't give a toss about a jump and a whistle, his side would be splitting from my hilarious quacking botty burps!
Entertainment was cheap and not very inventive back then huh but who doesn't laugh at a loud fart in a quiet room?

View attachment 1685297
I'll put the toilet roll in the freezer, to cool things down.
:crying::crying::crying:

I feel... Um.

Frankly I don't know quite how to react. Time for more tincture and a shot of booze.

Some shots of the mess. The D starting to eat itself as usual. Throwing new pistils from light stress, it's taller than everything else, but gotta get it to the lowers

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 11.50.02 PM.png

D bud. Stank factor 5!

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 11.49.25 PM.png

Tiki Madman Gary Satan

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 11.49.41 PM.png

Darkhorse Bruce Banner 3 x Chem 91. Not tricky, but super sticky and stanky!

I feel... Um.

Frankly I don't know quite how to react. Time for more tincture and a shot of booze.
In the UK we aint afraid to have a laugh a bodily functions!
Have a look at one of our comic book characters.
Many a laugh has been had reading Jonny Fart Pants, from the comic "Viz" from New Castle Upon Tyne.
We all do it, we don't just sit around looking poe faced about it.
1717040372647.png
1717040394502.png
1717040432980.png
1717040564955.png

Remember I didn't start this!
If someone brings up a topic and @me in the narrative, I will take it and run with it and own it and then give it the beans, so to speak!
Insanity would be not to let it out, that would mean your analy retentive and that is never good!
They do say that "laughter is the best medicine" and that if something is troubling you to "just let it go"!
Next week, we shall examine marital bliss and the dutch oven!
So, go on pull my finger, I dare you!
:crying:

American fart humor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back