Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep dropping the light and turning it up til u see the leaves smoking….then u can turn it back a smidge and call it good! ;) :eyebrows::crying:
Yeah that works too.

These plants really want to live. You can push them pretty hard, really.

1717038745347.gif

@Lil Dab - Thanks for the points! And thanks for all the threads you made. I bought them drainage trays after seeing them in your grows. To be honest, I'm just straight going to copy what I've seen you do. Looks mad successful.
Trays? Yep
Coco? Hoo boy, yeah tryin' it
Mega crop 1 Part? Oh yeah, that looks simple enough for me to follow.
Lil'Dab plant sucess? I just hope I don't kill the damn thing!

I am not sure how well this will go over...

I am a fan of DCS - a really really good combat sim... Anyway, this is one of my practice flights that i decided to post to the tubes.

Anyway, the song reminded me of it :bighug:

YOOOO!!!! MY FIRST SEED IS UP!!!!

How much light should I give it? I have it under a MarsHydro TS1000 with the dimmer turned all the way down and it's at 16"

View attachment 1685290

View attachment 1685291

@Entombed Download the photone app and unlock full spec Led's <10$ this will get you really close without spending a lot of money then just follow this chart keeping DLI in proper range.
1717039045123.png
1717038922659.png

Autos? 24 hours if possible

Yes they can handle it but it's not ideal plants do better with a resting period I run 18/6 but know many people that run up to 20/4 but some rest is very beneficial a lot has to do with the microbes in the media :pass:

Last edited:
@Entombed Download the photone app and unlock full spec Led's <10$ this will get you really close without spending a lot of money then just flower this chart keeping DLI in proper range.
View attachment 1685296View attachment 1685295

Yes they can handle it but it's not ideal plants do better with a resting period I run 18/6 but know many people that run up to 20/4 but some rest is very beneficial a lot has to do with the microbes in the media :pass:

*shrug*

I never had an issue. There is likely a point where saturation is reached, but I never really saw a downside to keeping 'em lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.