Status
Not open for further replies.
@Entombed Download the photone app and unlock full spec Led's <10$ this will get you really close without spending a lot of money then just flower this chart keeping DLI in proper range.
View attachment 1685296View attachment 1685295

Yes they can handle it but it's not ideal plants do better with a resting period I run 18/6 but know many people that run up to 20/4 but some rest is very beneficial a lot has to do with the microbes in the media :pass:

GD inflation bro! I paid $4 when I downloaded the app! ;) :rofl:

*shrug*

I never had an issue. There is likely a point where saturation is reached, but I never really saw a downside to keeping 'em lit.

Like I said they can handle it. It's all about the terps:headbang: I'm no plant expert but I won't go back to 24/0 :shrug::pass:

Yeah. I read and read and decided to try the 18/6 schedule. I just haven't got an idea on how much to turn up the light or how high to hang it. I guess that's the DLI thing?

Yeah. I read and read and decided to try the 18/6 schedule. I just haven't got an idea on how much to turn up the light or how high to hang it. I guess that's the DLI thing?
The height depends on how the plants react. That is the ONLY real factor to consider

Don't over think it the chart is a guide line this is how @Mañ'O'Green explained it to me and I follow the chart and his advice generally I'm at 42 dli before the chart suggest:pass:

"After the first set of true leaves are an inch or so long you can gradually turn the lights up over a few days to 42 DLI. Just think about it the sun does not have a dimmer switch. The plants can take it as long as the temp and RH are good at 78°F day 68°F night with RH>60% <75% for seedlings then >40%<60% as they mature."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back