Status
Not open for further replies.
In the UK we aint afraid to have a laugh a bodily functions!
Have a look at one of our comic book characters.
Many a laugh has been had reading Jonny Fart Pants, from the comic "Viz" from New Castle Upon Tyne.
We all do it, we don't just sit around looking poe faced about it.
View attachment 1685298View attachment 1685299View attachment 1685300View attachment 1685301
Remember I didn't start this!
If someone brings up a topic and @me in the narrative, I will take it and run with it and own it and then give it the beans, so to speak!
Insanity would be not to let it out, that would mean your analy retentive and that is never good!
They do say that "laughter is the best medicine" and that if something is troubling you to "just let it go"!
Next week, we shall examine marital bliss and the dutch oven!
So, go on pull my finger, I dare you!
:crying:

American fart humor!

I come from a long line of flatulaters as well! It's not Christmas at our house until someone gets the first gag fart gift! :rofl:

In the UK we aint afraid to have a laugh a bodily functions!
Have a look at one of our comic book characters.
Many a laugh has been had reading Jonny Fart Pants, from the comic "Viz" from New Castle Upon Tyne.
We all do it, we don't just sit around looking poe faced about it.
View attachment 1685298View attachment 1685299View attachment 1685300View attachment 1685301
Remember I didn't start this!
If someone brings up a topic and @me in the narrative, I will take it and run with it and own it and then give it the beans, so to speak!
Insanity would be not to let it out, that would mean your analy retentive and that is never good!
They do say that "laughter is the best medicine" and that if something is troubling you to "just let it go"!
Next week, we shall examine marital bliss and the dutch oven!
So, go on pull my finger, I dare you!
:crying:

American fart humor!

/me farts in approval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back