Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I think that's a pretty interesting combo..................... Bloodstone Flower with ground up cobbing of Root Beer Float.
That cobbing Is quite a bit more dense than the bud.Absolute tops would be 20% . I ground up the Bloodstone in my new grinder, enough to fill the collection section. I then tapped down The grinder to give me a little bit more room in the collection section. I cut up the copy into smaller pieces with my razor blade and placed it in the grinder and a few twists it was done. I'm loving that new grinder. Oh yeah I switched the plates to a fine one to grind up the cobbing a bit finer.
I mixed all that up and smoke a tiny bit yesterday and was impressed with the buzz from such a tiny amount. This morning it's loaded up in the vaporizer!
It's definitely an interesting high! I do think that the cobbing is just icing on the cake and it's the Bloodstone that is the major contributor. I do find that very interesting considering this was seed hunting buds. These girls weren't treated very well. They did not get the optimal light, I just wanted them to finish out and let the seeds ripen. Now the bud was very sticky and it was relatively difficult to extract the seeds.

Now how much better would the Bud be when grown for the flower as normal? It's definitely something I want to explore further!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:

@BCBudlady
What do you think about this procedure in running these auto regular girls? And anyone else that have run auto regulars are welcome to comment!

I had satisfactory results with the new Rooters and seed starter dome, so I see no need to change to my germination method.
With these being auto regulars, I have to have the time to sex them and not get them root bound. I bought a bunch of these 1 gallon very thin disposable bags. I think they advertise them as clone bags.

I'd plant 10 seeds in the Rooters and as soon as they were up would get placed in the one gallon bags.
As soon as they are sexed, I'll pick the best females for Earth box juniors.
I don't think they're gonna be root bound in that pot by the time they are showing sex and it should be a real easy transplant into the earthbox junior. And if all the stars are aligned correctly, it would be only like a couple of days before you could at least partially fill the reservoir.

Now that's if I want to grow one in Earth box. Otherwise I just get a 10 or 15 gallon pot and plant them all there and pick winners and losers.

I just love the craziness that you can get from Earthboxes! It's easy too!

Alright, that's all I got! I got chores to do!
Keep it simple Bill. Why not throw a handful of beans into a 10 gallon and start selecting from pop. Keep the best 10 that break through, sex them out ( day 18ish) and keep the best females, remembering that black leaf phenos carry more of the medi effects you seek. They appear more olive green early on. Keeping 3 or 4 in a 10 gallon should not cause too much root restriction and give you a better idea of effects across phenos.

Bloodstone, while more first generation, and less flashy with regard to size/yield/bling is a very solid plant and should be most appreciated by your vet pals.

2024-05-26_04-09-06.jpg

Packin bowls brick by brick :crying:

Well @Lil Dab i def lucked out but took the fishy with me and put a clean coil in (but it had been cleaned and used prob 3-4 times) but was finally going out cuz took forever to melt the bit i put in it but was only 5 min away from smoke shop that carries the 5 pack so figured it was a sign to stop being cheap and reusing them and buy a new pack! Especially since only $25! One cleaning is all they getting now then into the trash….or like today into the median while driving down the road!
image.jpg

Whelp, was surveying in the central Adirondack area… cedar river near Indian lake today. Was a good day! Not hot, not cold… and the only bugs that made it thru the spray were the little no-see-ums… and a lone camel fly. I call them that cuz it wasn’t a deer fly and maybe a horse fly but bigger.
IMG_3670.jpeg

Then when I got home the prize package from gorilla seeds had arrived! Woohoo and in original package!
IMG_3671.jpeg

Good day!

Whelp, was surveying in the central Adirondack area… cedar river near Indian lake today. Was a good day! Not hot, not cold… and the only bugs that made it thru the spray were the little no-see-ums… and a lone camel fly. I call them that cuz it wasn’t a deer fly and maybe a horse fly but bigger.View attachment 1685249
Then when I got home the prize package from gorilla seeds had arrived! Woohoo and in original package!View attachment 1685250
Good day!
Oh , forgot to add… THANK YOU @gorillaseeds !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back