Status
Not open for further replies.
40% off lost coast plant therapy until midnight tonight

1tjL.gif

Screenshot_2024-05-29-18-59-17-040.jpg

523d0fe4f2874724e0420749c80f7f35.gif

Screenshot_2024-05-29-18-59-25-640.jpg

:pass:

Well @Lil Dab i def lucked out but took the fishy with me and put a clean coil in (but it had been cleaned and used prob 3-4 times) but was finally going out cuz took forever to melt the bit i put in it but was only 5 min away from smoke shop that carries the 5 pack so figured it was a sign to stop being cheap and reusing them and buy a new pack! Especially since only $25! One cleaning is all they getting now then into the trash….or like today into the median while driving down the road!
View attachment 1685246

Did you really just chuck the shit coil out the window while driving down the road?!?! Last time I check they don’t biodegrade :nono: :doh:
1717025913834.gif

Keep it simple Bill. Why not throw a handful of beans into a 10 gallon and start selecting from pop. Keep the best 10 that break through, sex them out ( day 18ish) and keep the best females, remembering that black leaf phenos carry more of the medi effects you seek. They appear more olive green early on. Keeping 3 or 4 in a 10 gallon should not cause too much root restriction and give you a better idea of effects across phenos.

Bloodstone, while more first generation, and less flashy with regard to size/yield/bling is a very solid plant and should be most appreciated by your vet pals.
Oh yeah that's keeping it simple and I will do that.. .................... Especially easy to check the different phenos.

I just want to see what one would do in the Earth box junior:biggrin:

Thanks guys! I wish I had a jointer/planner along with a whole list of cool tools. Have you ever seen the Yankee Woodshop, OMG that guy has wood working tools I never even heard of :crying: . I can get pretty close to square without a jointer /planner but wood just wants to twist so I got one leg out a bit. It is for the garden :pass::rofl:.

With the width of those boards, you can use a table saw to joint/plane the wood. Can describe it, but there's plenty of YouTube vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back