Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 12.37.57 AM.png

Selfing the plant will make feminized seeds….

Using the herm pollen on another female plant will make feminized seed….

Pollinating the herm with outside male pollen will PROBABLY make regs… I think.

Good morning Auntie :bighug: :pass:
Genuinely interested in your thoughts...
:pass:

I've always been leery of herms, and especially a plant that has selfed as the result of nanners.. Won't selfing in this fashion produce, and herm pollen produce offspring prone to nanners and herms in general.

:d5:

Last edited:
If you have a Hermie and want to make Feminised seed from it..do you ...

A- breed the Hermie to itself...

B- pollenate another Male to the Hermie female parts..

C- pollenate another Female with the Hermie pollen.....?.... Asking for a friend.......... :biggrin:

I've never tried it before... but I have a Hermie on that stressed out pot....and nothing else in danger...so I can Try........:pass:
I would go with option D

1716647044554.gif

Outfit is optional! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

20240524204605_IMG_9871~3.JPG

I could find that irresistible........... :pass: ....

20240524204621_IMG_9872~2.JPG

I've got the Pink hermi male... got a straight Pink male...... haven't got a matching Pink female,.........................yet..........:pass:

Funny how genetics go...

When I got the Northern lights as photos...1 of the non seeded Mothers developed 1 ball on a top bud...and even though it wasn't in the breeding girls..it was a Red Flag.....
Watch this cross...just incase......:pass:

The NL went through the Photo Auto process... probably 6 generations...then it went into the current cross..5 generations...and not another hermi seen until now...

And...I can still attribute it to the NL cross........:d5:...coz it was the Only Pink pistiled cross in the whole Line......

Minimum of 9 Years on... :pass:.. for it to show up again....

I've always been leery of herms, and especially a plant that has selfed as the result of nanners.. Won't selfing in this fashion produce, and herm pollen produce offspring prone to nanners and herms in general.

It is how they Used to do it @N/A-Greengo ...run a table of autos on 18/6 until sex..then boost them to 24 hour light...and that flushes the Hermies out.....pre STS spray...

But... I've never tried it myself...:biggrin:

I mean, aren’t all feminized seeds from a hermie? Just because you purposely induce the hermie via CS or STS, doesn’t change the fact that it’s a hermie.

Yes, it’s less than ideal, to have a plant that’s prone to hermie for no reason… but for these purposes… I say it’s fine. She’s not making seeds for sale… she’s just pollen chucking for personal use.

Now, if you’re trying to take it out to f4+, sure, probably want to look elsewhere.

If you’re trying the keep seed stock up, so you can pop fifty at a time…. Why not :shrug::pass:

Can’t beat that deal just gotta trim it told him anytime he just wants to grow them and give them to me I’ll take em :bighug: midnight marathon, Strawberry milk and cookies remix, and gamathon:woohoo1::bighug::pass:

IMG_9899.jpeg
IMG_9901.jpeg
IMG_9900.jpeg

Working my way through Old school mango haze she's little larfy but the terps are amazing my buddy came in saying the house reeks of tropical fruits :cooldance::drool::headbang::lildab:

IMG_9902.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back